Colliers International Valuation Dunedin
The Colliers International Valuation Dunedin business formed when the former Chapmans Consultancy team joined Colliers in early 2018, bringing a solid 16-year track record of complex valuations of specialised and infrastructure assets under the Colliers brand.
We provide property valuation, insurance valuation and specialised consultancy services across a huge range of property throughout greater Dunedin and Central Otago. Not only covering the key areas of residential valuations and commercial valuations, the business offers services across sectors including rural lifestyle, specialised income, hotels, motels, health sector, businesses, going concerns, rest homes and retirement villages.
Our comprehensive valuation reports are supported by a rich body of financial performance history, current market drivers, structural shifts, interventions and opportunities and risk mitigation strategies. We understand there are different levels of reporting and adhere to our clients’ need for comprehensive, data-driven advice.
We place a special emphasis on a single point of contact to ensure a highly personalised and accountable service, delivering large-scale and technically demanding projects in a timely manner by ensuring open lines of communication with clients.
Our dedication to creating long-term value for our clients, our unparalleled market intelligence and delivery on complex projects differentiate us as the valuation and consultancy firm of choice.
We define commercial as being all properties that are non-residential in nature but specifically include offices and office buildings, showrooms and showroom space and commercial retail shops in the central Dunedin business district and in surrounding suburbs. Each block of the retail sector has its own level of rental value and it is important therefore to obtain proper advice.
We have developed relationships with key commercial agents specialising in this sector and this partnership ensures we are aware of the most recent transactions possible.
An example of some of the commercial property valuations and services we provide include:
• Rental Assessments for various retail premises and Commercial buildings including Centre for Innovation Otago University, Queenstown and Dunedin Main Retail precinct.
• Valuations of Commercial Properties, including, The Carisbrook Stadium and a prime 13 level Office Tower.
• Expert Witness in Arbitration of market rental dispute.
• Umpire appointment in commercial rent dispute.
• Consultation on commercial lease terms.
Contact us for an obligation free chat on free phone 0508 VALUER.
Industrial property is identified as providing specialist improvements for a particular industrial activity, such as production, factory, workshop, and related complexes.
An example of some of the Industrial property valuations and services we provide include:
• Rental Assessments of industrial premises
• Valuations of industrial premises
• Small and large industrial premises to the scale of Hillside Workshops.
Contact us for an obligation free chat on free phone 0508 VALUER
Properties falling into this category include everything from the family home and off plans proposed dwellings to Residential investment property.
We carry out residential valuations throughout Dunedin, Central and Coastal Otago which cover a wide range of ages and types. Values accordingly vary considerably and each location has its own special features.
As a consequence of these ranges Colliers International does not offer a standard set fee. Contact us for an obligation free discussion on free phone 0508 VALUER
We include in this category all going concern commercial accommodation, such as Hotels, Motels, Rest homes, Backpackers, Camping grounds and Holiday parks.
We have experience in all of these accommodation types and our in-depth research and analysis ensures timely and accurate advice.
We identify this sector as being properties of a specialist nature which are seldom if ever subject to market transaction and therefore require a methodology to ensure accurate, well-founded valuation conclusions.
Often such valuations are required for:
• Valuation of property assets including hospital buildings for the Otago and Southland District Health Boards for Financial Reporting and Insurance Purposes
• Valuation of Presbyterian Support Otago's Resthome Portfolio in Otago and Central Otago for Financial Reporting and Insurance Purposes
• Valuation of new Retirement Village Villas and Apartments in Central Otago
• Audit of the Valuation of University of Otago Land and Buildings
• Valuation for Disposal Purposes of surplus crown owned education property
• Valuation of Dunedin College of Education Land and Buildings
• Valuation of former King Edward Technical College
• Rental assessments Centre for Innovation Otago University
• Valuations of Council operational assets including, Toitu Otago Settlers Museum (redeveloped), Town Hall, Dunedin Centre and Municipal Chambers (redeveloped) and the Historic Dunedin Railway Station.
• Perpetually renewable ground lease rent valuations
• Valuation of Investment Property Portfolio for Financial Reporting and Rental Assessment Purposes
• Compensation valuations for land acquisition for road and other public works
• Valuations for road stopping purposes
• Easement valuations for conveyance of electricity and other utilities
• Lessor Interest valuations for leasehold property portfolio
• Valuations of Motel and Hotel accommodation
• Valuations of Backpacker accommodation and other Tourism accommodation throughout Otago.
• Casino rental assessment.
• Going Concern assessments on all of the above.
• Golf Club property Going Concern assessment
• Valuation of private company shares
• Valuation of Tourist concessions
• Rental assessment for Telecommunication sites
• Valuation of Air Rights
• Electricity Regulatory assignment of power lines and substations
• Electricity substation rentals and asset valuations
Please contact us whatever your property valuation needs are, for an obligation free discussion; freephone 0508 VALUER.