Colliers International’s Body Corporate Management provides a high level of service to more than 250 commercial and residential body corporate clients nationwide. Colliers International removes the problems and the compliance risks to owners of unit titles.
- Ensure compliance with body corporate rules
- Convene annual general meetings and distribute minutes
- Maintain records and handle communications
- Act as directed by the body corporate committee
- Advise clients on all body corporate matters
- Prepare pre-contract/pre-settlement disclosure notices
- Facilitate dispute resolution between owners.
| Click here
to view our Body Corporate capability statement
- Provide trust account facilities for financial transactions
- Prepare invoices, collect levies and pay accounts
- Prepare and distribute financial statements/reports
- Prepare annual budgets.
- Arrange preparation of annual insurance valuations
- Arrange insurance after obtaining quotations and presenting those to body corporate members
- Pay insurance premiums and lodge any claims
- Handle all processes involved with insurance claims including dealing with loss adjustors and insurers.
- Arrange all maintenance services
- Arrange long term maintenance plans and budgets
- Obtain quotes arrange work through independent contractors
- Negotiate and manage service contracts
- Ensure assets are well maintained
- Market leaders in assisting body corporates through disaster claims process.
To discuss how we can help with your Body Corporate contact:
Auckland / Wellington / Christchurch - Gill Blakely +64 3 423 1614 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hamilton - Christine Brunton +64 7 834 0790 or email@example.com
Looking for commercial real estate? Try our property search or connect with expert commercial real estate agents today.
Get the latest commercial real estate insights and property news.