Colliers International’s nationwide team of Facilities Managers are highly experienced at providing exceptional levels of service to building owners and tenants.
A national network of service providers for all building services has been established so Colliers clients benefit from timely, reliable, cost effective and high quality workmanship.
Our team handles every aspect of facilities management, from the planning stages of a new building or renovation project, to the on-going operation of your facility. Our core service is cost-effective building lifecycle management. We evaluate the total operational costs of your plant or building, balancing upfront costs against long term operating expenses, aiming to maximise profitability for the client.
Click here to view our Facilities Management capability statement
- Asset management planning
- Facilities management information systems
- Work order management and reporting
- Supplier procurement and performance management
- Health and safety management
- Building services risk management
- 24/7 customer service helpdesk
- Planned and preventative maintenance management
- Asset warranty management
- Regulatory and local body compliance
- Building and services condition reports with long term maintenance plans (LTMP’s)
- Project managing fit-out and renovation projects
- Project managing building fabric and services capital upgrades
- Improving environmental performance - energy efficiency and waste reduction
- Corporate social responsibility reporting
- Negotiation and supervision of contracts
- Strategic advice for new builds to limit future operational costs
- NABERSNZ accredited assessments can now also be offered by our National Facilities Manager.
Qualifications – NZ and UK
- National Certificate in Electrical Engineering; Electro-Technology Diploma
- City & Guilds - Electrical Installations
- NVQ 3 Engineering
- City & Guilds – Welding and Fabrication
- B.Tec Mechanical and Production
The Colliers Facilities Management team have the most varied and relevant technical and operational experience in the industry. To discuss how we can help with your Facilities management needs, please contact us
Looking for commercial real estate? Try our property search or connect with expert commercial real estate agents today.
Get the latest commercial real estate insights and property news.