· Just an easy ten minute drive from the city and situated in a very productive area of the bay.
· A home with character and charm with the option of using your own ideas within the interior of the building. Good sized lounge, an upgraded kitchen, a smaller dining room and four bedrooms leading off a large spacious hallway. There is also an area which could be developed into a master bedroom, office or family room. The home is over 100 years old and has been built to last.
· Plenty of sheds and outbuildings. Directly behind the home is a separate two room area which is presently used for storage. Numerous sheds used for machinery storage and a workshop are close by.
· The property is planted as a citrus orchard and the Vendors have been undergoing a replanting programme. There is a good income with mixed citrus varieties and the future looking good.
· The future of the property might be in alternative crops. Both the area and soils are suited to many other horticultural crops including kiwifruit and/or apples.
· Location, location, location. Close to town but with some of the best soils in the bay.
· Two titles giving you options.
· The Vendor is sad to be leaving but has another opportunity and would like to move on. Check the possibilities and let’s discuss some options.