A frustration of selling farms, in this remarkable farming area, is getting purchasers from outside the area to understand, before they have then come to experience it for themselves, the strength and genuineness of the wider community; You will be warmly welcomed and supported.
Many a farming fortune has been created in the Matawai area; it is as good a breeding and finishing area as there is in the country.
· 404.6856 ha
· Can we still say summer safe? It is certainly as close as it gets.
· Well fenced and well watered with year round fresh water creeks, and many dams.
· The farm is well supported with all amenities one would expect.
· The homestead is centrally located and offers stunning views across surrounding farmland.
· There are some pretty impressive stags and plenty of hinds up there as well
Something that you cannot see at a glance is the strength and genuineness of the wider community; farm purchasers coming to the district, have been warmly welcomed and supported.
Ring for more detail