· 2.1272 hectares at Hill Road in Ormond which is a great rural community only fifteen minutes’ drive from town.
· 95 Avocados being mainly the Hass variety. The trees are of mixed age and are already producing a good cash flow. Last year’s revenue was approximately $40,000. Some new avocado trees on a better rootstock are being planted in areas that have no production at the moment.
· 351 Valencia Oranges – young trees with the Vendors only allowing the trees to carry a very small crop last year (2 bins). This season there is a good crop of oranges and they are all looking very healthy.
· There are also areas which could be used for annual cropping. The soils in this area are very fertile and can provide excellent vegetable crops.
· The Vendor is willing to give access to water from his property adjoining this title. If requested a tank the purchaser will need to provide a tank.
· A new shed is located on the property which is ideal for machinery and storage. No power connection.
· Zoning in this area is Rural Residential allowing subdivision down to one hectare for a site to build a new home and have income from the trees.
· Ormond is a good area to call home with a local shop and school where the community meets.
· School bus at the end of the road to the secondary schools in town.
Smaller areas of land are now rarely found on the market. Check out the possibilities.