· Located 81km north of Gisborne on Waiapu Road, State Highway 35 between Tolaga Bay and Tokomaru Bay is a property that offers full diversification over its 152ha (more or less).
· The Hikuwai river forms one boundary, 69ha is fenced for deer, included in the deer unit is approx. 32ha of flats with the remainder being medium hill country. The balance is a plantation forest containing mainly Redwood and Eucalyptus.
· Improvements include a woolshed, sheep/deer and cattle yards and a rustic hunter’s cabin.
· For those keen on the outdoors, the property is well situated with hunting on the doorstep and Tokomaru Bay and Anaura Bay close by.
· “Hikuwai provides an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to add to their farming portfolio, forestry development or a buyer wanting their own hunting block/getaway that provides a strong cashflow.
· The forest includes approximately $150,000 carbon credit available at purchase. There is an annual return of approximately $60,000 from Carbon credits at present.
· The rustic Hunters cabin made out of Redwood, Rimu and Marcropcarpa timber with its outdoor shower and bath is something to see.
· Make an appointment today to view this diverse and interesting property.