· 8.0937 hectares (20 acres) at 40 Brunton Road is a very easy 14 minute drive from the city. The elevation of this area provides a lovely view back across the surrounding countryside.
· The property is planted all in grapes being Pinot Gris and all are on selected rootstock. Production has been excellent over the years and the vineyard is very well managed.
· The Vendor has had no problem selling the crop, especially when buyers see the quality and condition of the product.
· A previous owner prepared an area of land which would be ideal for building a country home and have the best of rural living at your fingertips.
· Some of the best land in the Bay with fertile soils which have been well managed and are mainly Waihirere loams. This area is ideal for many horticultural crops including kiwis or apples. There is a connection to the Patutahi Water Pipe Line.
· This block of land ticks many boxes and has that special “X” factor. The location is great within a good community and would provide an excellent future.