· 20.7561 hectares (51.2883 acres) in three titles being 2.5640 hectares as the home block, 6.5258 hectares as the vineyard block and 11.6663 hectares as a citrus and grazing block.
· A very comfortable modern four bedroom home with two bathrooms, a spacious open plan kitchen, dining room/family room area plus a separate lounge. The home has an excellent indoor/outdoor flow and was built to enjoy the warmth of the sun. A very pleasant view comes with the home and the garden setting is very peaceful.
· The property has a good range of outbuildings. The drive-in carport at the home is ideally situated to give easy access to the house. A large four bay shed with a lockable workshop is ideal for the handyperson. Also included is a 42m2 garage which provides extra storage and is very handy for all the family gadgets. A separate spray shed with 10,000 litre tank is also included.
· The soils are mainly Waiherere loams which are very free draining soils and with the slight elevation drainage is not a problem. The Citrus block is tile drained.
· A property which has been very well managed over the years. All the hard work is completed and now is the time to watch the income grow.
· The Vendor is sad to be leaving but is offering a golden opportunity. Tenders will be considered for the property for the complete block or for individual blocks. Let’s talk and work out a deal.