Single Garage + 4 car park spaces
Residential For Sale
Floor Area: 174.00 m2.
Open Home Times
Sat 23rd Mar 11.45-12.15pm
A whole lot of home in a sought-after position - there's so much to love with this Peninsula Road property. Mesmerising views are emblazoned across the windows of the generous living area, inviting residents to take a seat and soak in the incredible location. A short stroll takes you to the lake and handy jetty at Bay View Road, whilst a few minutes drive will take golfers to the scenic Kelvin Heights course.
The clever low-maintenance design of the home, compact lawn and established plantings mean more time to enjoy the lakeview lifestyle. A dedicated parking area and garage with over-height door offer space for both car and boat.
Capturing the all-day sun so renowned on the peninsula, the home spreads across 174sqm of interior space plus there's a broad deck, so tempting for an evening watching the sun set. Upgrade to the Kelvin Heights lifestyle today.
FOR SALE - PRICE BY NEGOTIATION
Click here to view ebook
- Three bedroom, two bathroom home with internally-accessed garage and four car park spaces
- Double glazing and heat pump maintain a comfortable ambience
- Exceptional outlooks across the lake and towards Ben Lomond
- Easy access to ferry into the heart of Queenstown
- LIM and Building Report on file
- 174sqm house + 11.9sqm balcony
Open in a new window