License # 10052324 | Licensed under the REAA 2008
Since joining Colliers International Justin has concluded in excess of $150,000,000 of successful transactions on behalf of landlords, tenants, vendors and developers across local, national and international markets.
Such transactions involving: Westpac Bank, Noel Leeming Group, House of Travel, Kmart, IHC Corporation, The Warehouse Group, APN Media,, Fletcher Building, Ministry of Education, Public Trust, BNZ Bank, Stark Property, Prime Property Group, Wallace Development Company and Tainui Group Holdings.
Investment Sale Snapshot:
• Victoria Street, Hamilton $4,100,000 (Office)
• Tristram Street, Hamilton $3,300,000 (Office)
• Waiere Drive Hamilton $5,248,000 (Retail)
• Ulster Street, Hamilton 4 Units $4,650,000 (Retail)
• Peria Road, Matamata $4,100,000 (Retail)
• Snell Street Morrinsville $4,255,000 (Industrial)
• Victoria Street, Hamilton $2,740,000 (Retail)
• Maui Street, Hamilton $3,260,000 (Retail)
• The Boulevard Hamilton $4,800,000 (Industrial)
• Te Rapa Hamilton $2,200,000 (Office)
• Leases for: Westpac Bank, The Warehouse Group, Fletcher Construction, Ministry of Education, Public Trust, Plumbing World, APN Media, Coles Group NZ, IHC Corporation.
In 2015 & 2017 Justin was recognized in Colliers top performing brokers club.
Sports Institute of Otago Polytehnic
Memberships & Involvements
Investors Group, tenants, Developers, Landlords
Justin Oliver recently leased our property for us. We are new to the commercial property market and needed a lot of guidance. Justin was extremely helpful and patient. He worked hard to get a good result for us and was always good natured and easy to deal with. He was obviously very knowledgeable in his field of work. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a commercial property specialist.