Kate joined the Valuation and Advisory team at Colliers International Queenstown Valuation in October 2015.
She is currently working towards registration under the supervision of Doug Reid and John Scobie on a part time basis. Colliers International supports Kate with her other main focus being a career in the sport of Cross Country Mountain Biking, racing nationally and representing New Zealand internationally.
Kate studied at Massey University, and has a Bachelor in Rural Valuation and Management.
- Member and marketing 'face' of the Property Institute of New Zealand
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Representative
- Member of the Property Institute of New Zealand (MPINZ).
- Member of the Queenstown Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of Queenstown Young Professionals.
B.ApplSci (Rural Valuation and Management)