Kris is an Associate Director in Colliers' central Auckland Investment Sales & Syndication divisions. He has worked professionally in the commercial property industry since 2005 first as a commercial property solicitor in Auckland and Wellington and since 2012 as a broker with Colliers International.
Kris specialises in the sale of commercial assets and development sites Auckland city's central commercial areas. He is also part of Colliers’ Syndication division which acts on behlaf of syndication clients raising equity from private investors to acquire large investment and institutional-grade assets.
Sample of Kris's recent sales:
- 286-306 Ponsonby Road, Ponsonby - $28.05M
- 12 Vulcan Lane, Auckland CBD - $4.4M
- 64-72 Gladstone Road, Parnell - $8.135M
- 118 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket - $4M
- 120 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket - $3.365M
- 127-131 Westend Road, Westmere - $3M
- 10/55 Sainsbury Road, St Lukes - $3M
- 6-10 Nikau Street, Eden Terrace - $4.28M
- 1/155 Queen Street, CBD - $5.31M
- 25 Hargreaves Street, Freeman's Bay - $5.4M
- 88-92 Franklin Road, Freeman's Bay - $3.93M
- 17 Great South Road, Newmarket - $4.98M
- 43 Wilkinson Ave, Ellerslie - $4M
- 27 Nugent Street, Grafton - $4.75M
- 40 Mackelvie Street, Grey Lynn - $3.019M
- 402 Great North Road, Grey Lynn - $3.3M
- 15 Hopetoun Street, Freeman's Bay - $16.55M
- 164-174 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton - $4.8M
- 7-15 Faraday Street, Parnell - $5M
- 99 - 115 St Georgegs Bay Road, Parnell - $7.75M
Successfully Syndicated Properties:
- Ingham's Portfolio, Waikato - $46.6M raise
- 33 Corinthian Drive, Albany - $37M raise
- Lunns Road, Christchurch - $6M raise
- Halls Tansport Portfolio - $16.7M raise
- 704 Hallswell Junction Road, Christchurch - $10M raise
- 316 Brisbane Terrace, Brisbane - AUD$6.65M raise
- Provida Portfolio, North Island - $11.5M raise
- Millennium Centre, Auckland - $110M raise
- Oxford/Victoria, Christchurch - $31.7M raise
Double Degree majoring in Law and Commerce, University of Otago (2004)
Memberships & Involvements
Kris works alongside various private investors, developers, high net worths, and family trusts. In his syndication business Kris acts for Oyster Property Groupn and Silverfin Captial.
Available on request.
Auckland Director - Investment Sales
Gareth leads Colliers International's Investment Sales team. The team operates across the entire Auckland market from four strategic locations; CBD (including city fringe), South Auckland (based in Highbrook), West Auckland (based in North West Shopping Centre) and North Shore (based in Takapuna).
This is a large team of brokers and support staff focussed on providing solutions to owners, investors, developers, owner-occupiers and tenants. It features a specialised site sales team focussed on residential land and development opportunites. Investment Sales also includes the syndication division, offerring proportionate ownership opportunities to investors on behalf of clients.
Gareth is also on the Executive Team for Colliers in New Zealand.
With an extensive background in many real estate markets spanning London, Hong Kong, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland, I bring a wealth of experience to Colliers International in client management and delivering 5 star customer service.
Charlie specializes in both the sale of commercial, retail and industrial property as well as Syndication sell downs on behalf of clients. He is one of the leading sales brokers promoting the Auction Business.
Senior expertise in Commercial Property Sales and Leasing in central and city fringe Auckland. Completed over $450 million+ sales transactions over the previous 9 years since joining in early 2010 with a focus on investment properties, mixed-use developments, redevelopment sites comprising under-utilised improvements, land sales and office, retail and warehouse leasing.
BBS Degree (Massey University) majoring in Real Estate; 10 years of business development experience in the FMCG sector and previous role as a property manager at Jonmer Projects providing a comprehensive understanding of key drivers in both general business and the property market, together with the added benefit of an appreciation of client liaison & needs.
"I'm delighted to be able to offer the sincerest thanks from the owners of 36 Rossmay Terrce and 52 St Lukes Road. Your diligence and professionalism throughout every aspect of these campaigns for the sale of both properties was a strong factor in the extraordinary results achieved for the vendors in each case.
I would be readily recommend you as a 'dream team' within the superb Colliers group." - Parnell Services Limited (for Jonathan Lynch & Hamish Paterson)
"We recently appointed Jonathan Lynch and Peter Kermode of Colliers International to sell our property at 2 Haultain Street, Mt Eden via auction. We found both Jonathan and Peter to be very effective and professional in their approach to the market and generated significant interest resulting in a sale price beyond our expectations.
We have no hesitation in recommending Jonathan, Peter and the investment sales team at Colliers International for anyone considering selling their commercial property".
- Douglas Wood & Robert Allsop-Smith
Please contact me on 021 900 611 for all or any commercial property advice
Dave is a broker in the Investment Sales team in Auckland, specialising in the sale and lease of commercial property in central Auckland. Prior to joining Colliers, Dave had 9 years professional experience as an investment banker, consultant and commercial lawyer. Dave's broad experience has given him strong commercial understanding and a highly beneficial insight into the mindset of how vendors and purchasers operate in business transactions (including commercial property). Furthermore, Dave's the technical knowledge of mergers and acquisitions and corporate/commercial law are vital when negotiating on behalf of his clients.