Commercial Industrial Broker
License # 20026113 | Licensed under the REAA 2008
I am a commercial real estate broker, specialising in industrial sales & leasing for Colliers International, based in Tauranga, New Zealand. I started with Colliers in April 2014 from outside the real estate industry and transitioned into brokerage in April 2015 and have enjoyed continued success year-on-year as I have built my business in an already very strong industrial team.
I operate in the Papamoa, Tauranga, Tauriko & Mount Maunganui industrial markets and split my time evenly between sales and leasing.
I am constantly aiming to be an expert who my clients trust for reliable advice delivered with integrity, but also to be a person who they enjoy dealing with.
Recent sales include:
- $10,800,000 sale of 1170 & 1176 Cameron Road, Tauranga
- $5,250,000 sale of 5-9, 11 & 13 Tyne Street, Mount Maunganui
- $5,400,000 sale of 12 Owens Place, Mount Maunganui
- $2,750,000 sale of 25 Unutoto Place, Tauriko
- $2,280,000 sale of 23 Hynds Road, Tauranga
- $3,325,000 sale of 31 Waihi Road & 33 Oak Lane, Tauranga
- $2,090,000 sale of 53 Unutoto Place, Tauriko
- $2,000,000 sale of 80 Maunganui Road, Mount Maunganui
- $3,000,000 sale of 50 Koromiko Street, Tauranga
- $3,000,000 sale of Lot 357 Taitimo Street, Tauriko
Current projects include:
- 230 Parton Road, Papamoa – a commercial subdivision comprising 40 individual titles. Site sales, design builds and leasing.
Postgraduate Diploma, Business Administration (Auckland)Bachelor of Education (Canterbury)
I work with a range of local and national tenants, businesses and landlords and have completed multiple deals with existing clients during my time at Colliers.