License # 20024129 | Licensed under the REAA 2008
Sam holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Valuation and Property Management) from Lincoln University in Christchurch.
Sam joined Colliers International North Shore in July of 2015 with a focus on Sales and Leasing in the industrial market. Prior to this Sam worked for an international real estate company based in the South Auckland market.
Since commencing Brokerage with Colliers in July of 2015, Sam has transacted in excess of 130 Sales and Leases.
He has experience in the divestment of both tenanted and vacant industrial buildings, along with the sell-down of development projects for developers and has handled numerous occupier requirements.
Notable sales campaigns include
- 12 Titan Place $1,260,000
- Unit J, 106 Bush Road $755,000
- Unit 7, 67 View Road $1,020,000
- Unit C, 61 View Road $607,000
- Unit C6, 9 Northside Drive $1,139,000
- Unit B, 177 Wairau Road $1,490,000
- Unit A, 3 Miro Place $950,000
- 9 Paul Matthews Road $1,945,000
- 18 Corinthian Drive, Albany - Project Sell Down $5,951,000
- Unit A, 46 Porana Road $1,470,000
- Unit 9, 18 Corinthian Drive, Albany $866,000
- Unit 7, 18 Corinthian Drive, Albany $1,740,000
- Unit 12, 75 Ellice Road, Wairau Valley $1,071,000
- 82 Foundry Road, Silverdale $3,500,000
- Unit 1D, 89 Ellice Road, Wairau Valley $1,482,000
- Unit D, 44 - 48 Ellice Road, Wairau Valley $880,000
- 11 Manga Road, SIlverdale $820,000
Licenced Salesperson - REAA 2008
B.Com - (V.P.M.) Lincoln University
Wenham Properties Limited recently appointed Sam Sherning, Ryan De Zwart and Shoneet Chand of Colliers International North Shore to sell our investment property at 11 Manga Road, Silverdale. We chose to run an auction campaign to sell this property, after the agents presented an impressive proposal including a Track Record of sales in the Silverdale area.
We were kept updated through the process via weekly Vendor meetings in both written and verbal forms. From the outset we were impressed with the approach of all three agents, as they worked proactively and efficiently in the way they ran the campaign.
This was evident on Auction Day when we had huge turnout of potential purchasers in the Auction Room, which resulted in achieving a sale price that exceeded our expectations.
We would not hesitate in using the services of Sam, Ryan and Shoneet again, and would highly recommend them to others in the future.
Wenham Properties Limited