Retail and Leasing Broker
License # 20068817 | Licensed under the REAA 2008
Tim Bowden joined the Sales and Leasing team at Colliers International Wellington in April 2017. He specialises in Sales and Leasing in the Southern and Eastern suburbs of Wellington.
He first started with Colliers in 2013 acting as lease manager across the Land Information New Zealand contract before moving within Colliers to a lease advisory position with Z Energy. After managing Z’s nationwide retail portfolio Tim decided to transfer his property experience to the role of Sales and Leasing Broker in the Wellington market.
Tim understands that property is often not the core business of his clients and as such his communication skills and expertise across the different aspects of property enable him to deliver clients what they need when they need it. Having worked with owner-occupiers through to institutional owners and tenants, Tim has a wide network countrywide that helps him achieve outstanding results for his clients.
Notable Sales Transactions Include:
• 181 Rongotai Road ($980,000)
• 33 Kaiwharawhara Road ($720,000)
• 107-121 Adelaide Road ($10,100,000)
• 3-5 George Street ($7,000,000)
• 80 Chapel Street ($1,700,000)
• 6 Edward Street
• 15-19 Pirie Street, Mount Victoria
• 132 Hutt Road, Kaiwharawhara
• 121 The Parade, Island Bay
• Units 24,26,28 and 29 at 25-29 Tennyson Street, Te Aro
Notable Lease Transactions Include:
• Ground Floor 89 Upland Road, Kelburn
• Unit 4, 131 Manners Street, Te Aro
• New Zealand Data Limited leased 268 Thorndon Quay from Paulemas Properties Limited
• Sugar Flour Limited leased 29 Coutts Street, Kilbirnie from Kalsi & Sons Limited
• Idein Limited leased 49-55 Bay Road, Kilbirnie from Nick Matsis
• Technofix Limited leased 179 Riddiford Street, Newtown from Harry Kaldelis Family Trust
• Macpan Limited lease 56 Kingsford Smith Street from Nautilus Properties Limited
• POS Technology Limited leased 56 Kingsford Smith Street from Nautilus properties Limited
Bachelor of Science (BSc) majoring in Land Planning and Development, and a Post Graduate Diploma of Science (PGdipSci) in Surveying (University of Otago).
Licensed under the REA 2008
Sam has worked for Colliers International since 2006 and specialises in sales and leasing in the Te Aro precinct. Sam quickly builds relationships with both property owners, tenants and potential buyers and has based his business on focusing in one area.
Each year Sam completes a large number of sales and leasing transactions through establishing good relationships and creating a strong profile in the Te Aro market.
Before working at Colliers Sam attended Wellington College and University of Otago to gain a Commerce degree. After five years living and working in Sydney, Sam returned home and has been
working at Colliers International since.
Commercial & Investment Sales
Alistair has been involved in finance and property in Wellington for over 30 years. Originally choosing a career in banking Alistair worked for several major financial institutions mainly in the area of commercial and corporate funding including property finance for corporate and high net worth clients.
From 2000 Alistair has undertaken agency work mainly in the sale of properties in the greater Wellington area specialising in the negotiating of high value assets both on and off market. Alistair has held senior positions at major international agencies including Director of Capital Markets at CBRE.
This combination of finance and property experience has given Alistair a unique and in depth knowledge of the Wellington commercial property market