Sales and Leasing Broker
License # 118717
Janette Specialises in both sales and leasing in the Hutt Valley.
She has a thorough knowledge of the Hutt Valley market particularly Petone, Alicetown, Central Hutt and Melling with a specific focus on large oﬃce and retail leasing.
She has recently been involved with large oﬃce leasing in Porirua and Lower Hutt to MBIE and Kiwibank.
Janette is a member of a small commercial and industrial team who work collaboratively to cover the market to provide a professional service to clients and customers
Notable Sales Transactions Include:
• 100 High Street ($668,000)
• 177 High Street ($1.5m)
• 71 Dudley Street ($600,000)
• 29-35 Sydney Street, Petone ($1.4m warehouse)
• 34 Fitzherbert Street, Petone ($340,000 vacant land)
• 127 Main Street, Upper Hutt ($415,000 retail shops)
• 1 Jackson Street, Petone ($155,000 office unit)
• 5 Cooper Street, Taita ($475,400 former convent)
• 64 Victoria Street, Alicetown ($940,000)
• 19-25 Seaview Road, Seaview
• 13 Eastern Hutt Road, Lower Hutt
Notable Lease Transactions Include:
• Inland Revenue leased from Augusta Capital Management and North City Services Ltd 3,568m² office + 179 car parks
• Cutie House Ltd lease at 92 Queens Drive, Lower Hutt
• Stylish Hair Limited at 51 Queens Drive, Lower Hutt
• Hutt Budget and Advocacy Services at 24 Knights Road
• Indian Food Supplier at 458 High Street, Lower Hutt
• 1 Market Grove, Lower Hutt (560m²)
• 7 Daly Street, Lower Hutt (300m²)
• 3 Heriot Drive, Porirua (950m²)
• 7 Heriot Drive, Porirua (4,500m²)
• 25 Victoria Street, Petone (1,350m²)
BSW, Massey University
Dip Business Admin
Memberships & Involvements
Licensed under the REA 2008
• Fidelity Life • Woburn Mews Limited • Kevin Sue • EMP Limited • Cuba Street Investments Limited • Hartham Holdings Limited • MBIE
Tim’s areas of expertise are:
• Hutt Valley and Industrial sales and leasing
Tim commenced work as a valuer upon graduating in 1983. He worked in a range of management roles with Prudential from 1986 finishing as Associate Director-Property in 1995. Development and Consultancy 1995/1996 and Agency from 1996.
Sales & Leasing Broker
Kieran joined Colliers International in 2014. He specialises in the sales and leasing of industrial properties Wellington wide, becoming one of the senior brokers with Colliers and established in his market.
Kieran concludes a high number of transactions ranging from leasing both small or large industrial properties to selling high value warehouses and development sites.
By specialising in Industrial Kieran has a depth of market knowledge and strong relationships with his clients and customers.
Prior to joining Colliers, Kieran had worked as a Business Analyst in Wellington and London and has played representative cricket for a number of years.
Sales and Leasing Broker
Ben has been in Wellington for the since 2011 after moving over from the UK. Having studied Material Science at Birmingham University Ben moved into the a sales position in the Gold Industry where he honed his negotiation skills and the ability to build commercial relationships in a competitive market.
Upon moving to New Zealand Ben spent time in sales roles in both the hospitality and health and fitness industries, building connections and contacts in the local Wellington market. From here Ben moved into commercial real estate at NAI Harcourts before shifting to the Colliers fold.
Ben has helped forge a solid Industrial sales and leasing team in Wellington which continues to move from strength to strength.