General Manager | Director
License # 10014914 | Licensed under the REAA 2008
Jimmy heads the Colliers North Shore team with a "lead from the front" approach. He specialises in both sales and leasing of commercial and Industrial Property, Now in his thirteenth year with Colliers International he is constantly in the top 10 % of Colliers brokers.
A North Shore resident for over 40 years his local network and knowledge is extensive. Having come from a successful background of sales, marketing and manufacturing and a director of his own business for 20 years, Jimmy has built up a vast network of property developers, investors, architects, designers and corporate businesses both retail and commercial. With a broad knowledge as both a tenant and investor in the commercial property market his wide range of skills and extensive network will be an asset to any future clients.
Positions Held at Colliers:
March 2006: Industrial Broker
April 2008: Industrial Manager
July 2012: General Manager
February 2014: General Manager -Associate Director
June 2014: General Manager – Director
Through specialisation and a commitment to true team work, Jimmy and his team have sold property in excess of $1Billion and negotiated innumerable leases.
With a strong focus on finding property solutions for his clients, Jimmy has successfully represented AA Insurance, EasiYo Products, Sealegs, Johnson Controls, Electronic Navigation and Maxwell Marine to name a few.
Jimmy is consistently in the top 10% of Colliers brokers.
Notable Transaction include:
- 2110 East Coast Road $19,800,000
- 42 Akoranga Drive, Northcote $17,000,000
- 217-225 Archers Road, Takapuna $13,250,000
- 26-28 Anzac Road, Browns Bay $7,780,000
- 1 Hibiscus Coast Highway $7,299,000
- 242-244 Bush Road $5,900,000
- 491 Lake Road, Takapuna $5,650,000
- 6, 10-14 Union East Street & 6 Bougainville Street $5,588,235
- 101-111Foundry Rd, Silverdale $5,300,000
- 12-14 Parkway Drive, North Harbour $5,125,000
- 29-31 View Road, Glenfield $5,000,000
- 29-31 View Road, Wairau Valley $5,000,000
- 39 Corinthian Drive, Albany $4,919,940
- 7 John Glenn Avenue $4,525,000
- 327 Lake Road, 2 Jutland Road $4,100,000
- 6 Titoki Place, North Harbour $4,000,000
- 66-68 Portside Drive, Tauranga $4,000,000
- 73 Woodcocks Road $3,350,000
- 14 Peters Way, Silverdale $3,125,000
- 7 Wood Street, Mangawhai $3,050,000
- 55 View Road, Glenfield $2,900,000
- 15 Arrenway Drive, North Harbour $2,620,000
- 23.8ha Albany City Land Confidential
Westlake Boys High School 1977-1981
Auckland Technical Institute 1984 - New Zealand Certificate Of Engineering ( Electrical)
Westlake Boys High School Board of Trustees,
Scout Leader - Coatesville Scout Group,
Westlake old boys' committee,
Sponsor of the Takapuna Beach Business Association,
Business and Youth Mentor
Johnson Controls, Thermo Fisher, Goodman, DNZ, Argosy, Fortive, Mitre 10 NZ Ltd, Bunnings, New Shoots Early Childhood Centres, Teletrac Navman
David Lindsay ,Director, Corporate Real Estate, Asia at Johnson Controls
Jimmy has helped me on a number of transactions in which he has showed his professionalism and market knowledge resulting in excellent outcomes.
David Chafer, General Manager - Chalmers Properties Ltd
Jimmy has an excellent knowledge of the Auckland property market. Jimmy has introduced design/build clients to our business as well as clients for existing premise, These deals have added significant value to our listed property investment fund.
Director | Commercial
Janet is a Director and Manager Commercial Colliers North Shore located in Takapuna. Janet was recently awarded the Women in Property 2019 award from the Property Council.
She was awarded Rookie of the Year in 2005, awarded Marketer of the Year in 2013 and promoted to Director in 2016.
Janet specialises in office and retail sales and leasing, and investment sales. She is also an Executive on the Takapuna Beach Business Association (TBBA) and previously on the Board of the Business North Harbour business association. Janet is a member of the North Harbour Club and previously President of the Pinnacle Ski Club. Her connections are extensive, and with over 18 years at Colliers International Janet is well respected within the industry. Janet is passionate about commercial property and is one of the leading brokers on Auckland's North Shore.
See LinkedIn Profile at https://www.linkedin.com/pub/janet-marshall/a/27a/a98
Janet's previous transactions include:
The Warehouse Group
New Zealand Defence Force
The Skin Institute
Transaction Services Group
Kalmar Construction Ltd
Medical Assurance Society
New Zealand Drug Detection Agency
Inland Revenue Department
Ministry of Education
Advanced Management Systems (AMS)
Carter Holt Harvey
Goodwin Turner Commercial Lawyers
Smartpay NZ Ltd
New Zealand Institute of Education
Waitemata District Health Board
Invenco Group Limited
Leading Edge Telecom
North Harbour Business Association
CCH NZ Ltd
Northern Health School
- 1/3 and 2/3 Cowley Place, Rosedale
- 18 Cowley Place, Rosedale
- 120 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley
- Unit 6/39 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay
- Unit B1, 34 Triton Drive, Mairangi Bay
- Unit 1, 31 Northcroft Street, Takapuna
- Unit 106F Bush Road, North Harbour
- 8B, 331 Rosedale Road, North Harbour
- 3 Milford Road, Milford
- D4, 14-22 Triton Drive, Mairangi Bay
Previous Notable Sales:
- 2-4 Fred Thomas Drive (60M)
- Todd Park ($33M)
- 38B William Pickering, North Harbour
- B2, 34 Triton Drive, Mairangi Bay
- The Hub, Whakatane ($24M)
- 1A Nile Road, Milford
- 14, 100 Don McKinnon Drive, Albany
- Walton Plaza, Whangarei ($13M)
- B3 and B4, 17 Corinthian Drive, Albany
- Unit 9, 100 Don McKinnon Drive, Albany
- Bunnings, Whakatane
- A1, 75 Corinthian Drive, Albany
- B3, 210 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany
- 104 Rosedale Road, Mairangi Bay
- B4, 210 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany
- D3 and D4, 14-22 Triton Drive, Mairangi Bay
- 11 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay
- K, 39 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay
- 40C Triton Drive, Mairangi Bay
- 51 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna
- 3A Tarndale Grove, North Harbour
- G, 4 Antares Place, Mairangi Bay
- 2A and 2B, 331 Rosedale Road, Mairangi Bay
- B8, 210 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany
- 27-31 Park Road, Grafton
- 46A-D Constellation Drive. Mairangi Bay
- B3 and B4, 72 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay
- 4B Argus Place, Wairau
- B3, 63 Apollo Drive, Mairabgi Bay
- D2, 63 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay
- 450 Glenfield Road, Glenfield
Matt joined Colliers International in 2006 with a focus on mid to upper end industrial & investment transactions. Specialising in tenanted investments, occupier representation through to vacant land / building sales on the North Shore, Matt was promoted to a North Shore Director in 2015.
In 2011 and 2012 Matt was awarded the "Golden Gavel" for Colliers New Zealand as the most successful auction sales broker across Colliers New Zealand. Matt has been the number one North Shore sales and leasing broker, 2011, 2012 and 2013. In 2012, was a top 20 performer across Colliers New Zealand and has over $550 million of sales since joining colliers International.
In 2013, Matt was in the top 10 Highest Performing Brokers Nationwide and in 2014, he had a record year completing more than 50 transactions, and finished in the top 10% of brokers in New Zealand.
In 2015, Matt completed over 60 transactions, more than any broker North of the Bridge, again finishing in the Top 20 brokers in New Zealand.
In 2016, Matt had a record year finishing top 10 in the country and was the top broker on the North Shore.
Mike is a member of the Colliers North Shore team having started there in 2007 and with a focus on the local Industrial market. Covering both sales and leasing he is well known and respected by landlords, tenants, investors and developers and has worked with all these parties to assist with their commercial property requirements. Over his years in business Mike has been both a tenant and investor giving him a good understanding of the market and a wide range of skills to assist clients.
Nick is an established Commercial Property Broker on the North Shore, specialising primarily in office sales and leasing from Takapuna through to Albany.
With nearly 10 Years experience, Nick is a huge asset to the commercial team, providing a wealth of knowledge and strong relationships with his clients.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Property from the University of Auckland, Nick was a fast learner into the agency role, and concludes over 40 Transactions a year including both sales and leases, giving him a strong track record to date. His calm approach and out of the box thinking helps him get the deal done before the competition, and the results are clear.
A dedicated surfer and a love for the mountains keep Nick busy on the weekends, as well as playing drums in a wedding band on a regular basis.
Always keen for a coffee and a chat, Nick is keen to hear of any opportunites, and help solve your commercial property issues.
Ryan de Zwart
Ryan is consistently one of the company’s top performers and has been involved in some of the largest sales and leases, design build projects on the North Shore. He specializes in mid to high-end properties, with a strong track record in both the industrial and office market.
He joined the company in 2009, having been the No. 1 industrial broker at another large property company until that point. Prospering in the closer team environment at Colliers International, he again achieved high rankings, being in the top 3 rankings for 6 consecutive years.
Believing that a shared network and open communication are in everyone’s best interest, Ryan works closely with other members of the team. He approaches the job as a problem-solver, and is known for finding solutions that outperform the obvious, and delivers the best possible result to his clients.
Sam holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Valuation and Property Management) from Lincoln University in Christchurch.
Sam joined Colliers International North Shore in July of 2015 with a focus on Sales and Leasing in the industrial market. Prior to this Sam worked for an international real estate company based in the South Auckland market.
Since commencing Brokerage with Colliers in July of 2015, Sam has transacted in excess of 130 Sales and Leases.
He has experience in the divestment of both tenanted and vacant industrial buildings, along with the sell-down of development projects for developers and has handled numerous occupier requirements.
Shoneet is a Director at Colliers International and specialises in Investment & Development Sales over $2m across the wider Auckland region. Over the past 10 years he has been one of the most successful investment sales brokers in Auckland with a track record of significant sales second to none. He has had considerable experience in dealing with international purchasers and has completed a number of deals with investors out of the Middle East, Asia and Europe.
Shoneet was the top broker in his market for both 2014 and 2015 & once again placed in the top 10 brokers nationwide for Colliers in 2016.
In 2017, he transacted over $250 million of property, did 73 deals and was ranked 2nd in New Zealand.
In 2018, he was a finalist in the Commercial & Industrial Salesperson of the Year category which is judged nationwide across all agencies and again was the top broker in his market, being involved in over $300m of unconditional sales.
In 2019 he was again ranked in the top 5 brokers nationwide for Colliers and was involved in over $300 million of settled sales in the calendar year.
Notable Transactions Include;
- 2-4 Fred Thomas Drive, Takapuna - $60,850,000
- 33 Corinthian Drive, Albany - $50,500,000
- 279-301 Lincoln Rd, Henderson – $38,000,000
- Todd Industrial Park, Wellington - $33,000,000
- 229 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany - $33,000,000
- ANZ Centre, Albany - $27,340,000
- The Warehouse, Albany - $26,400,000
- 11 Coliseum Drive, Albany - $26,700,000
- Farro Fresh/ASB, Constellation Drive - $25,500,000
- 5 The Warehouse Way, Northcote - $19,000,000
- Noel Leeming, Wairau Park - $19,000,000
- 16 Dinning Road, Riverhead - $16,500,000
- 151 Lincoln Road, Henderson - $15,250,000
- Westpac Albany - $15,150,000
- 7-21 Kawana Street, Northcote - $14,998,000
- PlaceMakers, Albany - $14,000,000
- 550 Te Irirangi Drive, East Tamaki - $14,200,000
- 44 Arrenway Drive, Mairangi Bay - $13,117,116
Kerry is a Commercial Sales and Leasing broker, specialising in office and retail properties on the North Shore.
Having completed multiple sales and leasing transactions with a range of different organisations from Government, SME's to large international corporations, retail to food vendors, Kerry understands the importance of thoroughly understanding the needs of your business and being able to offer a superior level of market expertise and service.
Kerry is a dedicated and passionate professional, resolutely determined to deliver her clients results. Continuously drawing from the success and dominance of the Colliers International North Shore office, Kerry assists her clients to deliver strategic commercial solutions while remaining personable throughout the process.
Kerry’s previous role with Colliers as Marketing Co-Ordinator and Office Manager for the Takapuna Branch gives her a strategic edge that works better for you by having prior knowledge and resources required to successfully execute a tactical marketing strategy using all platforms available including digital, print and social media.
Jack specialises in the Auckland industrial market, servicing both the leasing and sales markets. Jack has a particular focus on the North Shore region where he has formed strong relationships with property owners, buyers and tenants.
He has experience in the divestment of both tenanted and vacant industrial buildings, and has handled numerous occupier requirements.
Tanya has worked within the Construction and Building industry for 19 years as an Executive Assistant (Board level) and Project Site secretary.
Tanya's work expriences has been on large projects within the Residential, Hotel & Leisure, Retail, Mixed Use Developments and Industrial. Her strengths are administration, events co-ordinating and no challenge is too big. Her work has given her opportunities to travel and enjoy different project experiences, and enjoys new challenges and meeting people.
Tanya is a family orientated person, in her spare time she enjoys interior decorating, tramping, socialising and cooking.