Michael van der Putten
With 9 years of experience in the Auckland commercial property market, Michael brings a wealth of experience to the office leasing process. Specialising in medium to large scale tenant relocations in the CBD fringe and Southern Corridor, Michael has had the opportunity to work with many high profile national and international brands, alongside a number of Government agencies and has transacted over 37,000m² of office space in the past 12 months.
Notable recent deals include:
- Ministry of Social Development ~ 7,941m²
- Heartland Bank ~ 6,680m²
- Fletcher Building ~ 5,649m²
- Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment ~ 4,220m²
- NZ Police ~ 3,434m²
- St John Ambulance ~ 3,235m²
- Dept of Internal Affairs ~ 1,767m²
- Ministry of Justice ~ 1,676m²
- Accident Compensation Corporation ~ 1,625m²
- Cone Marshall ~ 1,189m²
- EnableMe ~ 1,010m²
- Aim Aerospace Engineers ~ 978m²
- Broadspectrum ~ 880m²
- Ministry of Education ~ 840m²
- Veolia ~ 834m²
- LG Electronics ~ 820m²
- Fulton Hogan ~ 814m²
- Fraser Thomas Engineering ~ 728m²
- Siemens New Zealand ~ 707m²
- Unilever ~ 700m²
- Hilti New Zealand ~ 528m²
I've been invovled in over 180 transactions totalling nearly 100,000m² of office space, accounting for over $37,000,000 of annual lease revenue for clients.
I have assisted in over $76,000,000 in sales transactions.
• Prior to joining Colliers I completed a Bachelor of Property at Auckland University.