B.A., MBA, LREA
License # 10002260 | Licensed under the REAA 2008
Michelle is an ambitious MBA graduate with a background in health care provision and management and a strong record of academic and professional achievements.
She is known for her tenacity and resilience and the ability to think on her feet. Expert at building relationships, her clients appreciate her integrity, professionalism, expertise and honesty.
At the forefront of her practice Michelle combines supreme management and organisational skills with a competitive knowledge of commercial sales. She has instigated and managed several significant transactions and has brokered property and business sales across a range of sectors during her time in Commercial Real Estate.
Michelle served as a Commissioned Officer in the British Armed Forces, the New Zealand Defence Force and alongside the United Nations. She has served in the UK, Germany, Bosnia, Northern Ireland and East Timor.
On leaving the Army she managed a staff of approximately 160 people as a Senior Manager at the District Health Board. Michelle joined Colliers International in 2006 and is part of the Wellington CBD Investment sales team and specialises in Commercial & Investment sales.
Notable Sales Transactions Include:
• 126 Lambton Quay, Wellington ($15m)
• 32 Waring Taylor Street, Wellington ($5.2m)
• 115 Molesworth Street, Wellington ($1.5m)
• 142 Wakefield Street, Wellington ($5m)
• 15 Tory Street, Wellington ($2m)
• 16 Riddiford Street, Wellington ($1.23m)
• 136 The Terrace, Wellington ($2.03m)
• 48 Mulgrave Street, Wellington ($6m)
• 22-28 Williston Street, Wellington (Confidential sum)
• Cumberland House, 235-251 Willis Street, Wellington ($19m)
• 1 Market Lane, Wellington ($21m)
• 206 Lambton Quay, Wellington ($32.7m)
• 12-22 Hawkestone Street, Thorndon, Wellington ($15.3m)
• 99-101 Customhouse Quay, Wellington ($13.2m)
• 107 Manners Street, Wellington ($6.5m)
• 132 The Terrace Wellington ($6.1m)
• 10 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington ($6.0m)
• 124-126 Willis Street, Wellington ($5.1m)
• Plimmer Towers, Wellington ($40m)
• Countdown Portfolio, Nationwide ($287m)
• 100 Cable Street, Te Aro, Wellington ($10.6m)
• 90 Cable Street, Te Aro, Wellington ($16m)
• HP House, 8 Gilmer Terrace, Te Aro, Wellington ($15.35m)
• 18-22 Manners Street & 142 Willis Street, Te Aro, Wellington ($43.44m)
Memberships & Involvements
Licensed under the REA 2008
As an owner of Colliers International Wellington Richard has been involved in all aspects of the business and specialises in high value transactions and development opportunities.
He has over 25 years experience in commercial property and been involved in a large number of Wellington’s biggest sales.
Richard offers his clients a strong understanding of the wider commercial market whilst still delivering specialist advice across different property sectors. With a global breadth of local knowledge at hand, he takes a personal interest in ensuring his clients are kept well informed of the Wellington property market.
Richard began his career with commercial leasing and later sales and spent three years with central London property firm Gooch & Wagstaff. Between his expertise, knowledge base and the networks he maintains, he prides himself on being one of Wellington’s best informed brokers.
Richard was formerly on the Wellington committee for the NZ Property Council and is a past chairman for the Wellington branch of the NZPI.
Hamish joined the Commercial & Investment Sales team at Colliers International Wellington in May 2017. He specialises in sales in Wellington CBD and its surrounding suburbs.
His first stint with Colliers began in 2010 as a Sales and Leasing Broker, before making a move into the highly successful CBD Leasing team. Following his OE in 2016, Hamish has returned to build on the strong relationships he built during his time as a leasing broker, to be part of the largest commercial sales team in Wellington.
Hamish provides his clients thorough knowledge of the commercial property market and does so with honesty and integrity. Raised and educated in Wellington, he has built excellent networks in the capital and he does everything he can to grow those networks and gain outstanding results for his clients.