License # 10007832 | Licensed under the REAA 2008
Steve has been working for Colliers International for over 20 years as an Associate Director of the company, specialising in oﬃce leasing and lease renegotiations for Corporate and Government Tenants predominantly within the Wellington central business area.
Steve has worked with many of the major occupiers in the City, and has recently transacted deals for New Zealand Law Society, Meredith Connell, Ministry of Education, GWRC, Volpara, CCL, MFAT and Historic Places Trust.
Steve receives a high amount of referral and repeat work as Tenants grow/restructure or revisit the market leading up to lease expiry.
Negotiated office leases with a large range of tenants from multi-national and national Tenants to a large number of Government and not-for-profit entities.
• Transpower New Zealand | approx. 8,000m² | Consolidation project from 2 properties into 1 new 'future-proofed' solution.
• Greater Wellington Regional Council | approx. 5,000m² | New premises post-2016 Seddon earthquake for 400 staff.
• Meredith Connell | approx. 500m² | Expanded premises.
• Ministry of Education | approx. 8,000m² | Consolidation from several buildings into strengthened, refurbished building, located near National office.
• Volpara | approx. 800m² | New premises for expanding business.
• CCL | approx. 1,100m² additional floor required and negotiated as a result of a merger.
• Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade | approx. 1,200m² | Expansion space.
• Historic Places Trust | approx. 500m² | Seismically compliant premises required, to fit a budget, near National office.
• Licensed under the REA 2008
• Miramar Rangers Football Club Coach - Junior football since 2015
• Eastern Suburbs Cricket Club - Junior Coach since 2015
• Precinct Properties • Stride • Willis Bond & Co • Talavera • Robt. Jones Holdings • Prime Properties • McKhee Fehl • Cornerstone Partners
"Jeremy Langford and Steve Maitland of Colliers International provided an outstanding level of professionalism while we searched for new business premises for Tonkin & Taylor Ltd. They listened to our requests and developed a good understanding on the building requirements we gave them.
As an effective team they provided us with scope and a variety of options and alternatives to suit our requirements. Tonkin & Taylor were guided professionally by Colliers through the building lease arrangements and relocation process in a clear, concise and well-informed manner.
I thoroughly enjoyed working with Jeremy and Steve and I would be happy to recommend their services." - Kate Williams, Wellington Manager, Tonkin & Taylor Limited
Jeremy started his Real Estate career in 2002 as an office Leasing Broker in Wellington’s CBD, specialising in commercial office leasing.
Jeremy then moved to London where over a five year period he worked for NAI Fuller Peiser in a Corporate Asset Management role looking after the Body Shop’s 250 retail premises spread over the United Kingdom.
After this Jeremy took up a position at Nelson Bakewell where he successfully managed two institutional pension funds for AXA Real Estate Investment Managers; during this time he oversaw the management of over 90 properties across two funds.
Jeremy has been at Colliers Wellington since 2009 as a commercial leasing broker in the CBD office leasing team.
Jeremy has 18 years of commercial property experience in New Zealand and the United Kingdom, with comprehensive practical experience in leasing and sale transactions, property portfolio and corporate asset management.
Phil has specialised in CBD leasing for 24 years, Phil works closely and strategically with companies and Government agencies. He is a lateral thinker, problem solver and good communicator.
Amongst others, Phil has assisted companies such as: FNZ, ASB, Spark and the Reserve Bank of NZ. Phil was involved in the leasing of the new 20 Customhouse Quay oﬃce development on behalf of Newcrest.
Phil is also a member of the RICS and an Associate Director of Colliers International, Wellington.
Having worked in commercial real estate since 1989, Jim has 30 years experience in the industry and has been involved in the majority of Wellington’s largest office leasing deals throughout the past decade. As an owner of Colliers International Wellington, his specialisation is providing leasing solutions to corporate and Government tenants.
Before moving to New Zealand from the UK in 1994, Jim specialised in investment sales with the Bristol property firm Hartnell Taylor Cook.
Since 1999 Jim has managed Wellington’s most experienced office leasing team, with a current combined experience of over 70 years to their name. He handles opportunities across the whole office leasing market but his major strengths lie in advising on long-term relocations and lease restructuring projects.
Jim has been a director and shareholder at Colliers since 2004. He prides himself on his professionalism and skill in ensuring that projects are run to the client’s total satisfaction. His focus remains on taking those clients through a process that is cost-effective, enjoyable and as simple as possible.
In addition to his two decades’ experience, Jim’s strengths also lie with the established networks he maintains across the corporate and government sectors, encompassing a variety of complementary professions and skillsets. Jim has the connections and the resources to get the job done.
CBD Office Leasing Broker
Allanah specialises in commercial office leasing, focusing in Wellington Central and has been part of the CBD Leasing Team for eight years.
Originally working as an Executive Assistant to the Leasing Team, there was a natural progression to office leasing brokerage.
Allanah brings a passion and drive to assist with small to medium accommodation requirements having successes with start-ups, local and International companies.
• Leasing of Commercial Real Estate
• Tenant lease requirements and options
• Wellington CBD office vacancies
• Office lease marketing
• Maintaining professional Landlord relationships
• Lease administration and agreements
• Working and representing Tenants
• Client and Landlord networking
• Lease negotiations.