Colliers North Auckland office is led by General Manager/Director Jimmy O’Brien with Commercial Sales Manager Janet Marshall and provides a full range of commercial real estate property brokerage services in North Shore including investment sales, industrial sales and leasing, office leasing and retail leasing.
At Colliers North Shore office, we don't take a one size fits all approach when it comes to our clients' commercial property needs. Whether you require industrial, retail or office assets, we have a team of specialist brokers with a broad level of expertise. From greenfield development to the sale and leasing of commercial and industrial property, we maintain a focus on results and take a collective approach to working with our clients and their specific needs – a philosophy that yields excellent results every year.
The North Shore team is consistently recognised as one of Colliers top offices in New Zealand and a market leader on the North Shore in the sale of investment property. Recent sales and leasing activity have produced strong results for our clients, and with the North Shore commercial property market moving ahead with confidence, we look forward to many more successes in the future.
General Manager | Director
Jimmy heads the Colliers North Shore team with a "lead from the front" approach. He specialises in both sales and leasing of commercial and Industrial Property, Now in his thirteenth year with Colliers International he is constantly in the top 10 % of Colliers brokers.
A North Shore resident for over 40 years his local network and knowledge is extensive. Having come from a successful background of sales, marketing and manufacturing and a director of his own business for 20 years, Jimmy has built up a vast network of property developers, investors, architects, designers and corporate businesses both retail and commercial. With a broad knowledge as both a tenant and investor in the commercial property market his wide range of skills and extensive network will be an asset to any future clients.
Positions Held at Colliers:
March 2006: Industrial Broker
April 2008: Industrial Manager
July 2012: General Manager
February 2014: General Manager -Associate Director
June 2014: General Manager – Director
Through specialisation and a commitment to true team work, Jimmy and his team have sold property in excess of $1Billion and negotiated innumerable leases.
With a strong focus on finding property solutions for his clients, Jimmy has successfully represented AA Insurance, EasiYo Products, Sealegs, Johnson Controls, Electronic Navigation and Maxwell Marine to name a few.
Jimmy is consistently in the top 10% of Colliers brokers.
Director | Commercial
Janet is a Director and Manager Commercial Colliers North Shore located in Takapuna. Janet was recently awarded the Women in Property 2019 award from the Property Council.
She was awarded Rookie of the Year in 2005, awarded Marketer of the Year in 2013 and promoted to Director in 2016.
Janet specialises in office and retail sales and leasing, and investment sales. She is also an Executive on the Takapuna Beach Business Association (TBBA) and previously on the Board of the Business North Harbour business association. Janet is a member of the North Harbour Club and previously President of the Pinnacle Ski Club. Her connections are extensive, and with over 18 years at Colliers International Janet is well respected within the industry. Janet is passionate about commercial property and is one of the leading brokers on Auckland's North Shore.
See LinkedIn Profile at https://www.linkedin.com/pub/janet-marshall/a/27a/a98
Janet's previous transactions include:
The Warehouse Group
New Zealand Defence Force
The Skin Institute
Transaction Services Group
Kalmar Construction Ltd
Medical Assurance Society
New Zealand Drug Detection Agency
Inland Revenue Department
Ministry of Education
Advanced Management Systems (AMS)
Carter Holt Harvey
Goodwin Turner Commercial Lawyers
Smartpay NZ Ltd
New Zealand Institute of Education
Waitemata District Health Board
Invenco Group Limited
Leading Edge Telecom
North Harbour Business Association
CCH NZ Ltd
Northern Health School
- 1/3 and 2/3 Cowley Place, Rosedale
- 18 Cowley Place, Rosedale
- 120 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley
- Unit 6/39 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay
- Unit B1, 34 Triton Drive, Mairangi Bay
- Unit 1, 31 Northcroft Street, Takapuna
- Unit 106F Bush Road, North Harbour
- 8B, 331 Rosedale Road, North Harbour
- 3 Milford Road, Milford
- D4, 14-22 Triton Drive, Mairangi Bay
Previous Notable Sales:
- 2-4 Fred Thomas Drive (60M)
- Todd Park ($33M)
- 38B William Pickering, North Harbour
- B2, 34 Triton Drive, Mairangi Bay
- The Hub, Whakatane ($24M)
- 1A Nile Road, Milford
- 14, 100 Don McKinnon Drive, Albany
- Walton Plaza, Whangarei ($13M)
- B3 and B4, 17 Corinthian Drive, Albany
- Unit 9, 100 Don McKinnon Drive, Albany
- Bunnings, Whakatane
- A1, 75 Corinthian Drive, Albany
- B3, 210 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany
- 104 Rosedale Road, Mairangi Bay
- B4, 210 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany
- D3 and D4, 14-22 Triton Drive, Mairangi Bay
- 11 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay
- K, 39 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay
- 40C Triton Drive, Mairangi Bay
- 51 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna
- 3A Tarndale Grove, North Harbour
- G, 4 Antares Place, Mairangi Bay
- 2A and 2B, 331 Rosedale Road, Mairangi Bay
- B8, 210 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany
- 27-31 Park Road, Grafton
- 46A-D Constellation Drive. Mairangi Bay
- B3 and B4, 72 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay
- 4B Argus Place, Wairau
- B3, 63 Apollo Drive, Mairabgi Bay
- D2, 63 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay
- 450 Glenfield Road, Glenfield
Auckland North current listings
Auckland North recent transactions
No matching results...
Try zooming out to include more results.
Change your search criteria: