The week in global real estate - 29 June 2020
Director | Strategic Advisory
Chris is a Director within the Strategic Advisory team. The team helps you with your big property decisions and complex transactions.
Chris' advisory work focuses on:
- Decision making processes (eg property strategy, business cases, feasibilities, etc)
- Tenant representation for large lease transactions (office, industrial and specialist-use)
- Multi-site networks (eg consolidation strategies, optimisation, etc)
Chris’ background in brief:
- Property strategy advisor for some of New Zealand’s most successful private sector, public sector and non-for-profit organisations.
- Tenant representative (tenant-paid lease negotiator) for organisations ranging from small-to-medium enterprises through to major listed companies and government agencies.
- Specialist skills in commercial leasing, financial analysis and market research.
- Part-time lecturer at the University of Auckland Business School and commercial leasing trainer for the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Chris’ qualifications include Honours degrees in both Civil Engineering and Property from the University of Auckland, and a Master of Philosophy from the University of Cambridge, UK. He is a Chartered Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Outside of work, Chris is a combat engineer in the NZ Army Reserve and a keen baker.
Analyst | Stategic Advisory
William joined the Strategic Advisory team as an Analyst in the Auckland CBD office in 2019, after completing studies at The University of Auckland.
Specialising in reseasrch, reporting and analysis to support strategic commercial proprety decision making.