- For Sale
For Sale$5,550,000 + GST (if any)
Arthurs Point village sits 6.4km from central Queenstown and 14km from Arrowtown with the turnoff to Coronet Peak Ski Field only 600m from the site entrance.
The Arthur's Point area has seen considerable residential, commercial and tourism development in recent years and is popular with both short term visitors and permanent residents. Access has improved substantially with the local authorities new $2 bus routes which service this area.
The subject property is zoned to allow for residential development and visitor accommodation (both short and long term). This property offers the potential for either and has a generous building height allowance (up to 12 metres).
155 Arthurs Point Road is For Sale at $5,550,000 + GST (if any).
For more information and to schedule a site inspection call Barry or Steve.
• Large elevated site in developing area for both residential and tourism property
• Close proximity to Queenstown CBD (6.4km)
• Recent consent approval for 25 lot residential subdivision, with potential for up to 50 units
• Within Rural Visitor Zone - provides for short term accommodation and residential use
• Elevated site with extensive mountain and river views commensurate with nearby high end lifestyle subdivisions
• Opportunity to develop land and/or building project in a strong market with multi-unit potential
Ref #: 215490