- For Sale
For SaleExpressions of Interest 25th Jun 2020 4pm
Colliers International are proud to present an extensive 732 hectare property in the well regarded farming district of Waihaorunga, South Canterbury. This property has been well farmed, well improved, and is largely of easy to medium contour. Currently run as a dairy support unit to support a portfolio of dairy farms on the Waitaki Plains. Rocklea Downs offers many different options, including other classes of dry stock or a return to traditional sheep and beef production.
Property features include:
- Good soil fertility across retentive Timaru and Melford deep silt loam soils.
- Extensive cultivation and establishment of dairy type pastures, mostly under 5 years old.
- Central lane access and stock water supply from the Waihaorunga Community Scheme.
- 571 hectare title is supported by a three-bedroom homestead, a cottage, woolshed and covered yards, haybarns, implement sheds and workshop.
- 160 hectare title has a home, woolshed and haybarn.
Call the Sole Agents Ruth Hodges or Richard O’Sullivan today for further information.
Ref #: 218219