- Deceased Estate Auction - Freehold Standalone Onehunga Retail
- Returning $40,000 net p.a. + GST leased to an established tenant
- 233m² Business Town Centre zoned land area with rear access for tenant
- Located 100m from Onehunga Train Station and Bus Depot
- High growth suburb going through intense gentrification
For sale by way of Auction taking place at 11am Wednesday 30th September is this entry-level retail investment positioned in one of Auckland's most exciting suburbs, Onehunga. Colliers International have been appointed to sell the property on behalf of the liquidators.
The freehold standalone building consists of two floors with retail, office and amenities across both. It is tenanted by Sewing Machine World, a business who have benefited from recent home-bound Auckland residents. They have occupied the building since 2005 and have operational history in Onehunga of over 50 years. The tenant has rear access for loading and parking from Waller Street.
The property is located a short distance from the train station, bus terminal and the SH20 on-ramp. With Onehunga located halfway between the CBD and Airport it creates a strategic position 15 minutes’ drive from both. The suburbs commercial property market attracts high attention with gentrification quickly transforming it. A multitude of private and public investment in infrastructure and development is happening throughout the area.
For a secure entry-level investment in a proven suburb please contact the sole agents for further information.
Ref #: 20532868
- Contact our experts for details on this transaction.