- For Sale
For SaleExpressions of Interest 25th Jun 2020 4pm
Colliers International are proud to present this large scale dairy portfolio. On offer is an exclusive opportunity to purchase a fully self-contained dairy farm portfolio. The portfolio is offered on the following basis.
Sale of the entire Property Portfolio including land, buildings, associated lease land, irrigation shares and water supply, stock, items of plant and equipment and supply contract to Oceania Dairy.
Sale of the entire Property Portfolio including land and buildings and irrigation shares with external operational management via a long term lease-back (passive investment).
The individual sale of each property and their associated leases.
Currently owned by the Van Leeuwen Group, this tranche of pasture-based dairy farms is being offered to the market so they can focus on optimising and growing the barn/robotic farming operations of their business.
The tranche of traditional pasture-based farms comprises of the following:
6 pastoral dairy farms and 3 dairy support blocks with a total farm area of 3,668 hectares
- The 3,668 hectares is comprised of:
- Dairy farm land 1,973 hectares (1,708 hectares of milking platform)
- Leased land 159 hectares
- Dairy support land 1,536 hectares
- Current total milk production of approximately 1,836,000kgMS with further gains in production available to an incoming purchaser via improvements to irrigation infrastructure
- Low cost and reliable Morven Glenavy Ikawai (MGI) irrigation scheme water
- Geographical cluster for ease of management - all farms are within 30 minutes of each other
- Support blocks are well located to the dairy farming hub
- Low-cost, high performing grass-based farming systems that are well located and provide for good returns
Call the Sole Agents Ruth Hodges or Richard O’Sullivan today for further information.
Ref #: 218149