For SaleDeadline Sale
Vast landholdings of this generous size are rarely available this close to Queenstown. Build your dream rural home and lifestyle you've always wanted with this huge blank canvas. Established trees provide protection and privacy around much of the land, whilst three fully fenced paddocks provide ideal space for hobbies - whether it be horses, ponies, alpacas, the list is as big as your imagination. Create a comfortable country retreat and realise your vision for future generations to enjoy.
Riverside location, in the limited Whitechapel area, close to the Crown Range and a mere eight minutes' drive from historic Arrowtown with shops, restaurants, walking and cycling tracks, and so much more. Then head to nearby Gibbston for its renowned wineries, walks and dining - all on your doorstep.
• 11ha (approx.) landholding
• Fully consented building platform with title to be issued
• Currently generating good returns from lucerne baleage
• Full irrigation system in place
• Rare opportunity for a rural lifestyle this close to an international resort
• Bordered on one side by the Arrow river with direct walking access
Deadline sale - plus gst (if any)
Boundary indicative only.
Deadline sale closes Thursday 28th March 2019 at 4pm, unless sold prior. Offers to be presented to Colliers International, Top floor, 10 Athol Street, Queenstown.
Ref #: 212311