Land: 6ha (more or less) - 14.82 acres | flat contour | landscaped gardens with mature, low maintenance shrubs, native trees, protected Totara tree and a variety of fruit tress | fully fenced (deer fencing) | tile drainage
House: 196sqm floor area | 2000's built | plaster with cavity system | coloursteel roof | rural views | North-West facing
• 3 double bedrooms | office/study | 2x single wardrobes | master with walk-in robe
• Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge | great indoor/outdoor flow | undercover entertaining area as well as BBQ area
• Spacious kitchen | Rimu tongue and groove beading | double wall oven | gas hob | rangehood | double dish-drawer
• Family bathroom with separate shower | bath | vanity | heater | extractor fan | heatlamps | powder room
• Master ensuite with shower | vanity | w/c | heater | extractor fan | heatlamps
• Heating/Insulation - Woodburner with wetback | ceiling and walls insulated including internal and garage | electric hotwater
• Garaging - Double integral garage | auto door opener | 9x11 aviation hangar
• Water supply - (rain water) 2x 22,500 tanks | hard water for stock and gardens | Bore (no resource consent)
• Other - 3 bay pole shed | glasshouse | garden shed | pump shed | stock yards
You won't want to miss this opportunity - Call me today.
For Sale by Negotiation (plus GST if any)
- Contact our experts for details on this transaction.