Exquisitely and extensively renovated inside and outside, enticing lake views are just the beginning with this standalone home. Recent upgrades encompassing a brand-new roof, carpet, engineered hardwood flooring, custom window dressings and so much more, have created a truly modern turn-key haven, making viewing essential.
The glass balustrade on the front balcony offers uninterrupted views of the mountains and lake. Well-maintained landscaping and trees in the back garden along with full fencing allows for complete privacy, copious bird song and a carefree play area for pets or children. There is ample space for the addition of an entertainment area or hot tub on the upper-level garden terrace.
An elegant, underlit granite breakfast bar in the designer kitchen showcases the quality lavished on the bespoke interior renovation. Fitted with a stylish Escea gas fireplace, heat pumps, underfloor heating in the bathrooms and panel heaters throughout to maximize comfort. Bright energy efficient LED lighting illuminates the home's open-plan modern style.
Located close to Queenstown's CBD for convenience, yet far enough away to enjoy the native bush environment, this renovated Sunshine Bay property has immense potential as an income earner, family home or luxurious holiday getaway.
• Four bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home with double garage and level boat parking area
• Idyllic outlooks to Queenstown's lake and mountains
• Tranquil and completely private backyard with melodious bird song all day and visiting Tuis
• Double-glazed home for optimal warmth in winter and cooling in summer
• Arawata and Fernhill Tracks close by plus nearby park
View ebook here: bit.ly/2GckkuI
Ref #: 211745