- Split-risk investment in tightly held Sandringham -
- Returning approx. $72,164.20 net p.a. with potential upside -
- Fully leased to three established local tenants -
- First time on the market in almost 30 years -
Rare opportunity to secure a slice of Sandringham’s bustling retail strip. Property seldom comes to the open market in this suburb. The current owner is solidifying their portfolio and offers you the chance to invest in this split-risk property with retail, office and residential use.
The site is positioned in an unbeatable location on Sandringham’s busiest block. With Auckland’s best known Indian restaurant, Paradise, next door and The Lord Kitchener Gastrobar a few doors down, the potential is obvious for the property. Take advantage of the young population moving into the area demanding trendy, high quality retail spaces.
The building has the benefit of separate entrances to the upstairs tenancies as well as ample car parking for all at the rear. Capitalise on the potential rental upside whilst you watch the area grow and grow. Don’t miss the opportunity to acquire a vital piece of Sandringham’s gold.
Get in touch with the Colliers Sole Agents today for further information and viewing times.
Ref #: 211866
- Contact our experts for details on this transaction