Magical native bush awaits visitors and residents of this uniquely tranquil enclave in beautiful Bob's Cove. A gated entrance winds up through a forest of beech, manuka and lancewoods to the totally private home and gardens. Ample parking and convenient woodshed neighbour fertile vegetable and strawberry beds - so inviting for the home gardener.
Brick built, the solid home has features beckoning self-sufficiency including a woodburner, and a wetback which fuels a zoned underfloor heating system throughout the home. The garage is also insulated and heated via underfloor, offering potential for conversion in the future, and there's ample storage on offer in the loft area. Both bedrooms have in-built wardrobes and the open plan living/dining kitchen displays the iconic views at every angle. A glorious sun-trap patio and lawn step away from the house, leading to prolific fruit trees and plantings alive with bellbirds, tuis and a resident golden pheasant.
Winding paths through your land lead up to a viewing platform which looks through the treetops all the way to the waters of Bob's Cove. In a setting to dream about, properties of this nature rarely become available.
• Two bedroom home with double garage and handy storage/library room
• New carpet throughout
• 3518sqm section resplendent with native bush for peace and seclusion
• Multiple fruit trees and plants onsite include plum, apple, raspberries and strawberries
• Rock wall landscaping and well-paved parking area
• Lake views from living room and master bedroom
Boundary indicative only
View ebook here: bit.ly/2A2NlVh
Ref #: 211135