- For Sale
This superbly developed and well-presented grazing unit has been developed to support a large number of winter and summer cattle.
There is a solid base of assets for reaching a high quantity and quality of pasture and fodder crops.
The farm is being offered in its entirety of 302.8687 hectares with the following features;
- Easy rolling pasture land of approximately 235 hectares cultivatable, large areas of new pasture, with the balance available as useful summer country
- Irrigation via K Line system supplied from 120 North Otago Irrigation Company shares. This scheme gives reliable irrigation water under pressure
- Fertile soils boasting an average Olsen P of 40 units meaning there is a large bank of fertility to be drawn on in the future
- Well-developed infrastructure including; all weather lanes, new internal subdivision and a high specification stock water system (including Dosatron)
- Very good three bedroom home and farm buildings including large cattle yards and a number of sheds for feed and plant storage
The farm is located 25 minutes from Oamaru and is a rare opportunity in today’s market to secure a solid grazing future for your farming business.
To acquire further information or organise an inspection please contact Richard O'Sullivan on 0272 923 921 or email@example.com or Jonny O'Sullivan on 021 510 024 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref #: 210274