We are enterprising
At Colliers, we encourage our people to do their best work every day, working alongside global experts to maximize every opportunity and lead the industry into the future. We cultivate leaders and empower them to think and act differently.
People & Performance Manager | New Zealand
Ashley is a Human Resources professional, Change Manager and Strengths Profile Practitioner. Ashley has over 5 years' experience as a people leader and trainer across the Property, Aviation, Telecommunications, and Fashion industries in Australia and New Zealand.
Ashley leads our national People & Performance function - partnering with our Executive and Senior Leaders to ensure the delivery of best in class people services that are aligned with our global and local strategic vision.
Looking for a career in commercial real estate?
Explore available opportunities and build a rewarding career with us.
Colliers is an inclusive environment, committed to celebrating multiple perspectives and backgrounds, and reflecting that representation in our teams.
- Diversity Working Group - Our Diversity Working Group represents all teams and locations of our business and is committed to ensuring an inclusive environment where diverse ideas and perspectives are encouraged and respected.
- Property Council Diversity Committee - We are a Founding Partner of the Property Council's Diversity Committee, driving equality in the property industry.
Colliers International offers a range of generous employee benefits and rewards that people value.
- Regular recognition at team and company level
- Annual awards and conferences
- Subsidised gym memberships and sports teams
- Financial literacy training and advice
- Product discounts
- Wellbeing benefits, training and events
- Development programmes and opportunities
- Regular social events that celebrate our spirit of fun!
Colliers is where market leaders are made. We develop industry leaders, providing them with the skills and capabilities they need to deliver expert advice. Colliers University encompasses signature events, team sessions, individual coaching and a vast array of online courses, like:
- Leadership Development - Coaching and training for our senior and emerging leaders
- Elev8 - Mentorship programme for team members
- Cycle of Success - Our self-driven performance and development framework and toolkit
- Colliers University - Our global online learning portal with over 3000 courses
- APAC Academy - A three-day residential training conference with participants from around the globe, focused on the “Colliers Way” of pitching to win.
Colliers International is helping to support New Zealand’s next generation through sponsoring various University Scholarships as well as partnership with the Tania Dalton Foundation.
- Blair Hargrave Colliers International Scholarship
- Peter Kermode Scholarship
- Marcus Kitt Colliers International Bursary
- Colliers Commercial and Industrial Property Scholarship
- Colliers Rural Valuation Scholarship
We're looking for people across a wide range of skill sets and expertise. Whether you're a seasoned professional or a recent grad, we have a role for you.
Diversity and inclusion
Diversity and inclusion is fundamental to our culture and our teams are comprised of people with different skills and backgrounds. By embracing diversity, we recruit and retain the best people and uphold an enterprising culture that fosters innovation. See the Colliers Diversity & Inclusion Statement that our global and regional CEOs have signed.
Colliers provides equal opportunity in all employment practices.
Where you can find us
The best part about joining a global organization? The global opportunities we offer. Our people are located around the world, so we are where you want to be.
Stay in touch
Stay up to date on the latest opportunities, get an inside look at life at Colliers, and more!