Auckland North Office Leasing
In-depth market knowledge, data insights and extensive landlord and tenant networks for fast, shared results
Colliers have established clear market leadership in a highly competitive field. Our dominance is a result of in-depth market knowledge and a broad-spectrum approach to the needs of tenants.
We understand modern workplace design as completely as we know the market fundamentals for all of New Zealand’s metropolitan areas. We know that satisfaction for the building owner and the tenant depends on us facilitating a business partnership of shared confidence.
Whether you're looking for very best existing office to meet your needs, or space in a brand-new development, working with Colliers North Shore team of Office Leasing experts will accelerate your success to achieve better results, faster.
Director | Commercial
Janet is a Director at Colliers North Shore located in Takapuna and received the prestigious Women in Property award from the Property Council in 2019.
Janet was awarded Rookie of the Year in 2005, Marketer of the Year in 2013 and promoted to Director in 2016.
Janet specialises in office and retail sales and leasing, and investment sales. She is also a Board executive on the Takapuna Beach Business Association (TBBA) and previously on the Board of the Business North Harbour business association. Janet was also the first female President of the Pinnacle Ski Club in Ruapehu. Her connections are extensive, and with over 15 years at Colliers International Janet is well respected within the industry. Janet is passionate about commercial property and is one of the leading commercial brokers in Auckland.
See LinkedIn Profile at https://www.linkedin.com/pub/janet-marshall/a/27a/a98
Janet's previous transactions include:
- Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC)
- Primepac Ltd
- The Warehouse Group
- New Zealand Defence Force
- The Skin Institute
- Transaction Services Group
- Kalmar Construction Ltd
- Medical Assurance Society
- The Crate
- New Zealand Drug Detection Agency
- Inland Revenue Department
- Property Partners
- Vision Accounting
- Ministry of Education
- Advanced Management Systems (AMS)
- McLaughlin Law
- Automobile Association
- Straker Translations
- Carter Holt Harvey
- Goodwin Turner Commercial Lawyers
- Smartpay NZ Ltd
- New Zealand Institute of Education
- Waitemata District Health Board
- Invenco Group Limited
- Leading Edge Telecom
- North Harbour Business Association
- IMS Health
- CCH NZ Ltd
- Northern Health School
- 12, 25 Corban Avenue, Albany
- B4, 34 Triton Drive
- B1, 59 Apollo Drive
- 1/3 and 2/3 Cowley Place, Rosedale
- 18 Cowley Place, Rosedale
- 120 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley
- Unit 6/39 Apollo Drive, Rosedale
- Unit B1, 34 Triton Drive, Rosedale
- Unit 1, 31 Northcroft Street, Takapuna
- Unit 106F Bush Road, North Harbour
- 8B, 331 Rosedale Road, North Harbour
- 3 Milford Road, Milford
- D4, 14-22 Triton Drive, Rosedale
- 38B William Pickering, North Harbour
- B2, 34 Triton Drive, Rosedale
- 1A Nile Road, Milford
- 14, 100 Don McKinnon Drive, Albany
- B3 and B4, 17 Corinthian Drive, Albany
- Unit 9, 100 Don McKinnon Drive, Albany
- A1, 75 Corinthian Drive, Albany
- B3, 210 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany
- 104 Rosedale Road, Rosedale
- B4, 210 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany
- D3 and D4, 14-22 Triton Drive, Rosedale
- 11 Apollo Drive, Rosedale
- K, 39 Apollo Drive, Rosedale
- 40C Triton Drive, Rosedale
- 3A Tarndale Grove, North Harbour
- G, 4 Antares Place, Rosedale
- 2A and 2B, 331 Rosedale Road, Rosedale
- B8, 210 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany
- 46A-D Constellation Drive. Rosedale
- B3 and B4, 72 Apollo Drive, Rosedale
- 4B Argus Place, Wairau
- B3, 63 Apollo Drive, Rosedale
- D2, 63 Apollo Drive, Rosedale
- 450 Glenfield Road, Glenfield
- 2-4 Fred Thomas Drive ($60M)
- Todd Park ($33M)
- The Hub, Whakatane ($24M)
- Walton Plaza, Whangarei ($13M)
- 102 Rosedale Road, Rosedale
- Bunnings, Whakatane
- 51 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna
- 27-31 Park Road, Grafton
Nick is an established Commercial Property Broker on the North Shore, specialising primarily in office sales and leasing from Takapuna through to Albany.
With nearly 10 Years experience, Nick is a huge asset to the commercial team, providing a wealth of knowledge and strong relationships with his clients.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Property from the University of Auckland, Nick was a fast learner into the agency role, and concludes over 40 Transactions a year including both sales and leases, giving him a strong track record to date. His calm approach and out of the box thinking helps him get the deal done before the competition, and the results are clear.
A dedicated surfer and a love for the mountains keep Nick busy on the weekends, as well as playing drums in a wedding band on a regular basis.
Always keen for a coffee and a chat, Nick is keen to hear of any opportunites, and help solve your commercial property issues.
Kerry is a Commercial Sales and Leasing broker, specialising in office and retail properties on the North Shore.
Having completed multiple sales and leasing transactions with a range of different organisations from Government, SME's to large international corporations, retail to food vendors, Kerry understands the importance of thoroughly understanding the needs of your business and being able to offer a superior level of market expertise and service.
Kerry is a dedicated and passionate professional, resolutely determined to deliver her clients results. Continuously drawing from the success and dominance of the Colliers International North Shore office, Kerry assists her clients to deliver strategic commercial solutions while remaining personable throughout the process.
Kerry’s previous role with Colliers as Marketing Co-Ordinator and Office Manager for the North Shore office gives her a strategic edge that works better for you by having prior knowledge and resources required to successfully execute a tactical marketing strategy using all platforms available including digital, print and social media.