In-depth market knowledge, data insights and extensive landlord and tenant networks for fast, shared results
Colliers have established clear market leadership in a highly competitive field. Our dominance is a result of in-depth market knowledge and a broad-spectrum approach to the needs of tenants.
We understand modern workplace design as completely as we know the market fundamentals for all of New Zealand’s metropolitan areas. We know that satisfaction for the building owner and the tenant depends on us facilitating a business partnership of shared confidence.
Whether you're looking for very best existing office to meet your needs, or space in a brand-new development, working with Colliers North Shore team of Office Leasing experts will accelerate your success to achieve better results, faster.
Director | Commercial
Janet is a Director and Manager Commercial Colliers North Shore located in Takapuna. Janet was recently awarded the Women in Property 2019 award from the Property Council.
She was awarded Rookie of the Year in 2005, awarded Marketer of the Year in 2013 and promoted to Director in 2016.
Janet specialises in office and retail sales and leasing, and investment sales. She is also an Executive on the Takapuna Beach Business Association (TBBA) and previously on the Board of the Business North Harbour business association. Janet is a member of the North Harbour Club and previously President of the Pinnacle Ski Club. Her connections are extensive, and with over 18 years at Colliers International Janet is well respected within the industry. Janet is passionate about commercial property and is one of the leading brokers on Auckland's North Shore.
See LinkedIn Profile at https://www.linkedin.com/pub/janet-marshall/a/27a/a98
Janet's previous transactions include:
The Warehouse Group
New Zealand Defence Force
The Skin Institute
Transaction Services Group
Kalmar Construction Ltd
Medical Assurance Society
New Zealand Drug Detection Agency
Inland Revenue Department
Ministry of Education
Advanced Management Systems (AMS)
Carter Holt Harvey
Goodwin Turner Commercial Lawyers
Smartpay NZ Ltd
New Zealand Institute of Education
Waitemata District Health Board
Invenco Group Limited
Leading Edge Telecom
North Harbour Business Association
CCH NZ Ltd
Northern Health School
- 1/3 and 2/3 Cowley Place, Rosedale
- 18 Cowley Place, Rosedale
- 120 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley
- Unit 6/39 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay
- Unit B1, 34 Triton Drive, Mairangi Bay
- Unit 1, 31 Northcroft Street, Takapuna
- Unit 106F Bush Road, North Harbour
- 8B, 331 Rosedale Road, North Harbour
- 3 Milford Road, Milford
- D4, 14-22 Triton Drive, Mairangi Bay
Previous Notable Sales:
- 2-4 Fred Thomas Drive (60M)
- Todd Park ($33M)
- 38B William Pickering, North Harbour
- B2, 34 Triton Drive, Mairangi Bay
- The Hub, Whakatane ($24M)
- 1A Nile Road, Milford
- 14, 100 Don McKinnon Drive, Albany
- Walton Plaza, Whangarei ($13M)
- B3 and B4, 17 Corinthian Drive, Albany
- Unit 9, 100 Don McKinnon Drive, Albany
- Bunnings, Whakatane
- A1, 75 Corinthian Drive, Albany
- B3, 210 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany
- 104 Rosedale Road, Mairangi Bay
- B4, 210 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany
- D3 and D4, 14-22 Triton Drive, Mairangi Bay
- 11 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay
- K, 39 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay
- 40C Triton Drive, Mairangi Bay
- 51 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna
- 3A Tarndale Grove, North Harbour
- G, 4 Antares Place, Mairangi Bay
- 2A and 2B, 331 Rosedale Road, Mairangi Bay
- B8, 210 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany
- 27-31 Park Road, Grafton
- 46A-D Constellation Drive. Mairangi Bay
- B3 and B4, 72 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay
- 4B Argus Place, Wairau
- B3, 63 Apollo Drive, Mairabgi Bay
- D2, 63 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay
- 450 Glenfield Road, Glenfield
Nick is an established Commercial Property Broker on the North Shore, specialising primarily in office sales and leasing from Takapuna through to Albany.
With nearly 10 Years experience, Nick is a huge asset to the commercial team, providing a wealth of knowledge and strong relationships with his clients.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Property from the University of Auckland, Nick was a fast learner into the agency role, and concludes over 40 Transactions a year including both sales and leases, giving him a strong track record to date. His calm approach and out of the box thinking helps him get the deal done before the competition, and the results are clear.
A dedicated surfer and a love for the mountains keep Nick busy on the weekends, as well as playing drums in a wedding band on a regular basis.
Always keen for a coffee and a chat, Nick is keen to hear of any opportunites, and help solve your commercial property issues.
Kerry is a Commercial Sales and Leasing broker, specialising in office and retail properties on the North Shore.
Having completed multiple sales and leasing transactions with a range of different organisations from Government, SME's to large international corporations, retail to food vendors, Kerry understands the importance of thoroughly understanding the needs of your business and being able to offer a superior level of market expertise and service.
Kerry is a dedicated and passionate professional, resolutely determined to deliver her clients results. Continuously drawing from the success and dominance of the Colliers International North Shore office, Kerry assists her clients to deliver strategic commercial solutions while remaining personable throughout the process.
Kerry’s previous role with Colliers as Marketing Co-Ordinator and Office Manager for the Takapuna Branch gives her a strategic edge that works better for you by having prior knowledge and resources required to successfully execute a tactical marketing strategy using all platforms available including digital, print and social media.