Director | Industrial
License # Licensed under the REAA 2008
Andrew specialises in mid to upper end industrial sales and leasing projects. He has excellent relationships within the property market and has transacted over $4b of commercial property at Colliers making him a leading broker in the New Zealand Industrial market. His clients range from listed property funds such as PFI, Goodman, to syndicates and multinational occupiers/tenants.
After a brush with brain cancer in early 2017, he is now fully operational and continues to be a top performer at Colliers.
Andrew has achieved one of the lowest yields (4.5%) for an industrial investment over $10m at 12 Ha Cres, Wiri. He also facilitated the largest ever leaseback ($93m) in the New Zealand industrial market at Roma Road for Foodstuffs. Andrew has also facilitated one of 2020’s largest design builds for Woolworths (16,000 sqm) at the Logos Industrial Estate in Wiri. Of note is his $76m sale of 10 ha in Mt Wellington to Argosy.
Other notable transactions include -
- 8 Mt Richmond Dr, Mt Wellington - $76m
- 171 Pilkington Rd, Point England - $55m
- 22 Harbour Ridge Dr, Wiri - $17m
- 9 Stonehill Dr, Wiri - $17m
- 20 Puaki Dr, Wiri - $70m
- 58-60 Roma Road, Mt Roskill - $93m
- 25 Langley Rd - $36m
- 12 Ha Crescent, Wiri - $11.5m
- 51 Aintree Avenue, Airport - $9.2m
- Lewis Portfolio - $39m
- 113A Carbine Road, Mt Wellington - $22m
- 114 Swanson Road, Henderson - $27.1m
- 494 Rosebank Road, Avondale - $20m
- Highbrook - Officemax ext - 25,000m²
- Airport - Foodstuffs - 80,000m²
- JKGL - Woolworths Dark Store - 9,000m²
- Logos - Woolworths TCF - 16,000m²
- Airport - Hellmanns - 15,874m²
- Goodmans - NCI - 12,000m²
- Southpark - Ideal - 6,000m²
Degrees in both Law and Commerce.
OfficeMax, PFI, Frucor, Mercedes Benz