License # Licensed under the REAA 2008
Benet started his property career working as a research analyst in Auckland while he completed a degree in Property Valuation and Management. Following graduation, he joined Colliers International in Wellington as a commercial property valuer, specialising in investment analysis and industrial development projects. In 2006, he moved into Industrial Sales and Leasing, becoming one of the leading brokers in the Seaview and Porirua industrial markets.
In early 2018, Benet moved back to his home province of Taranaki to set up the Colliers International New Plymouth office. Specialising in investment sales, Benet has successfully sold some of the best properties to come to the market in this period, boasting a 70% share of sales priced between $2m and $3m.
Notable Sales Transactions Include:
- Freedom, 89-99 Molesworth Street - $2,689,000
- Z Energy, Cnr Broadway and Regan Street - $2,500,000
- Corys, 118 Gill Street - $2,200,000
- Cleanline, 115 Molesworth Street - $2,050,000
- MPC, 9 De Havilland Drive - $2,050,000
- 53 Corbett Road - $2,000,000
A selection of leases include:
- Symons Transport - 7000m²
- Radiology Centre - 600m²
- Torpedo 7 - 700m²
- Backdoor Surf - 730m²