Director | Commercial Broker
License # 10000097 | Licensed under the REAA 2008
Specialising in commercial and industrial property since 2006, Dean’s local knowledge gives him an exclusive insight to one of New Zealand’s most tightly-held property markets and allows him to advocate on behalf of local and national clients for commercial and industrial properties of any size.
Following his studies at the University of Otago, Dean worked with an international property advisory company (DTZ), before joining the Colliers International team as a shareholder in 2009. From there he became an associate director of Colliers International in 2014, and then a Director in 2017.
In addition to his work at Colliers he is a committee member for the Property Council of New Zealand Otago chapter.
Having grown up locally, his familiarity with the region has enabled him to cultivate strong connections throughout the Otago and Southland regions that facilitate his ability to meet his clients’ respective needs. His areas of specialisation include sales and leasing of commercial, industrial and retail property, as well as developmental land sales.
As a broker he is results driven, with a track record to back it up, while the dynamism and enthusiasm he brings to his role have seen him quickly rise to become a leader in the regions property market. An avid outdoorsman, in his spare time Dean is a regular skier and mountain-biker.
- Southland and Otago industrial Portfolio (Downer EDI), $4.9m
- Dunedin City Council Underlying Freehold Interest Portfolio
- Ward Street, Dunedin (Leasehold/freehold combined purchase) Delta Utilities $7.5m
- Farmers, George Street, Dunedin, $18.3m
- 360 Cumberland Street, Dunedin, $10.2m
- Livingspace, Castle Street, Dunedin, $6.5m
- Carisbrook, Burns Street, Dunedin, (Dunedin City Council) $3.5m
- NZ Post, Strathallan Street, Dunedin Sales $6.8m
- Carncross Street, Dunedin (Kordamentha) $4.1m
- Countdown, Cumberland Street, Dunedin circa $18.3m
- The Warehouse, South Dunedin $14.1m
- Marne St Hospital, Dunedin $6.5m
- Downer EDI, Green Island $7.6m
- PGG Wrightson, North Taieri $5.4m
- Richard Pearse Dr, Auckland $8.5m
- Turners and Growers, Fryatt Street, Dunedin $9.9m
- Bunnings Trade, Invercargill $7m
- Countdown, Stratford $13.3m
- Countdown, Mosgiel $20.1m
- Little Wonders Portfolio $20m
- The Warehouse, Maclaggan St, Dunedin $10.2m
- Meridian Mall, Dunedin $40m
Otago University - Bachelor of Commerce
Memberships & Involvements
Licensed under REAA 2008, REINZ, PCNZ, Otago Chamber of Commerce, Taieri Rugby Football Club