I work at Colliers International looking after the Nationwide Facilities Management portfolio for Accident Compensation Corporation. I started at Colliers International January of 2019 as the Team Leader for the Property Maintenance Helpdesk, after working in that role for just short of 2 years I moved into my current role.
- Supporting the strategic direction of the client property, lease and portfolio management programmes and standards.
- Provide recommendations, with guidance, to my client.
- Provide a high level of personalised and professional customer service to all clients.
- Work with my Client to capture opportunities.
- Ensure the clients' interests are served at all times.
- Ensure all individual KPIs are met.
- Engagement of Suppliers on behalf of the client as required.
- Assist the effective management of service providers and Suppliers involved in delivering property and facilities management services.
- Assist the preparation of documentation, including client reports, approval papers, business cases and operational reviews.
Memberships & Involvements
- Affiliate Membership with FMANZ
- Accident Compensation Corporation
Wellington (Corporate Solutions)
Craig has over 20 years experience in property in both New Zealand and the UK. For the vast majority of his career he has represented a number of corporate tenants and public sector tenants in pro-active and ongoing management of their property portfolios involving new development agreements, new lease negotiations, rent reviews, restructuring, collating organisational "needs analysis" and solid database management routines. Craig manages a team of property professionals but a strong passion for being involved and wanting to create the best solutions for his clients means he also brings a very "hands on" approach to his work. Various clients have included Ministry of Education, Z Energy, Inland Revenue, Plumbing World, Vodafone, Telecom, Chorus, HSBC (UK), Telereal (UK), Eni-Lasmo (UK) and others.