License # 10055694 | Licensed under the REAA 2008
Hamish joined the Commercial & Investment Sales team at Colliers International Wellington in May 2017. He specialises in sales in Wellington CBD and its surrounding suburbs.
His first stint with Colliers began in 2010 as a Sales and Leasing Broker, before making a move into the highly successful CBD Leasing team. Following his OE in 2016, Hamish has returned to build on the strong relationships he built during his time as a leasing broker, to be part of the largest commercial sales team in Wellington.
Hamish provides his clients thorough knowledge of the commercial property market and does so with honesty and integrity. Raised and educated in Wellington, he has built excellent networks in the capital and he does everything he can to grow those networks and gain outstanding results for his clients.
- 22-28 Willeston Street, Wellington
- Kapiti Landing
Notable Sales Transactions Include:
- 128 Featherston Street, Wellington ($2,265,000)
- 83 Hutt Road, Pipitea, Wellington ($1,160,000)
- 32 Waring Taylor Street, Wellington ($5,200,000)
- Civic Assurance House, 114 Lambton Quay ($10,115,000)
- The Amora Hotel, Wellington ($15,000,000)
- One Market Lane, Wellington ($21,000,000)
- The Willeston Centre, Wellington (Confidential)
- 115 Molesworth Street, Wellington ($1,580,000)
- Animates Building, Kaiwharawhara ($4,500,000)
- 138 Lambton Quay, Wellington ($1,700,000)
- Level 4, 82 Willis Street, Wellington ($445,000)
- Level 3, 82 Willis Street, Wellington ($440,000)
- Level 8, 57 Willis Street, Wellington ($1,100,000)
- Levels 1, Ground and Basement, 22-28 Willeston Street, Wellington ($15,000,000)
- Levels 4, 5 & 6, The Willeston Centre, Wellington ($7,000,000)
- Levels 2 & 3, 22-28 Willeston Street, Wellington ($6,300,000)
- Level 1, 82 Willis Street, Wellington ($480,000)
- Part Level 4, 82 Willis Street, Wellington ($475,000)
Memberships & Involvements
Licensed under the REAA 2008
As an owner of Colliers International Wellington Richard has been involved in all aspects of the business and specialises in high value transactions and development opportunities.
He has over 25 years experience in commercial property and been involved in a large number of Wellington’s biggest sales.
Richard offers his clients a strong understanding of the wider commercial market whilst still delivering specialist advice across different property sectors. With a global breadth of local knowledge at hand, he takes a personal interest in ensuring his clients are kept well informed of the Wellington property market.
Richard began his career with commercial leasing and later sales and spent three years with central London property firm Gooch & Wagstaff. Between his expertise, knowledge base and the networks he maintains, he prides himself on being one of Wellington’s best informed brokers.
Richard was formerly on the Wellington committee for the NZ Property Council and is a past chairman for the Wellington branch of the NZPI.