BProp, B.Comm, MPINZ
Registered Valuer | Property Consultant
License # n/a
Heather joined Colliers International Queenstown in May 2014 as a valuer, becoming registered in 2017.
Heather’s main responsibilities involve the completion of Current Market Valuations, Rental assessments and Insurance Valuations of commercial and industrial properties throughout the Queenstown region. As well as Managed apartments, tourist accommodation properties, lifestyle and residential.
- Chair Person, Central Otago Branch PINZ.
- Member of the Property Institute of New Zealand.
- Franchise of the Year Award 2013
- Member of the Queenstown Chamber of Commerce.
- Foundation Member of the Wakatipu Valuers Study Group.
- Member of Queenstown Young Professionals
BProp / BCom (conjoint), University of Auckland.
Memberships & Involvements
MPINZ, Queenstown Young Professionals