License # Licensed under the REAA 2008
Mike is a member of the Colliers North Shore team having started there in 2007 and with a focus on the local Industrial market. Covering both sales and leasing he is well known and respected by landlords, tenants, investors and developers and has worked with all these parties to assist with their commercial property requirements. Over his years in business Mike has been both a tenant and investor giving him a good understanding of the market and a wide range of skills to assist clients.
Prior to joining Colliers, Mike spent 25 years as a full time Martial Arts instructor helping to build the Shaolin Kempo School in the Auckland area.
General Manager | Director
Jimmy heads the Colliers North Shore team with a "lead from the front" approach. He specialises in both sales and leasing of commercial and Industrial Property, Now in his thirteenth year with Colliers International he is constantly in the top 10 % of Colliers brokers.
A North Shore resident for over 40 years his local network and knowledge is extensive. Having come from a successful background of sales, marketing and manufacturing and a director of his own business for 20 years, Jimmy has built up a vast network of property developers, investors, architects, designers and corporate businesses both retail and commercial. With a broad knowledge as both a tenant and investor in the commercial property market his wide range of skills and extensive network will be an asset to any future clients.
Positions Held at Colliers:
March 2006: Industrial Broker
April 2008: Industrial Manager
July 2012: General Manager
February 2014: General Manager -Associate Director
June 2014: General Manager – Director
Through specialisation and a commitment to true team work, Jimmy and his team have sold property in excess of $1Billion and negotiated innumerable leases.
With a strong focus on finding property solutions for his clients, Jimmy has successfully represented AA Insurance, EasiYo Products, Sealegs, Johnson Controls, Electronic Navigation and Maxwell Marine to name a few.
Jimmy is consistently in the top 10% of Colliers brokers.
Matt joined Colliers International in 2006 with a focus on mid to upper end industrial & investment transactions. Specializing in tenanted investments, occupier representation through to vacant land / building sales on the North Shore, Matt was promoted to a North Shore Director in 2015.
In 2011 and 2012 Matt was awarded the “Golden Gavel” for Colliers New Zealand as the most successful auction sales broker across Colliers New Zealand. Matt has been the number one North Shore sales and leasing broker, 2011, 2012 and 2013. In 2012, was a top 20 performer across Colliers New Zealand and has over $600 million of sales since joining colliers International.
In 2013, Matt was in the top 10 Highest Performing Brokers Nationwide and in 2014, he had a record year completing more than 50 transactions, and finished in the top 10% of brokers in New Zealand.
In 2015, Matt completed over 60 transactions, more than any broker North of the Bridge, again finishing in the Top 20 brokers in New Zealand.
In 2016, Matt had a record year finishing top 10 in the country and was the top broker on the North Shore.
In 2017 Matt finished in the top 5 brokers in New Zealand, and completed over 70 transactions.
In 2018 he finished in the top 10 brokers in New Zealand and completed over 120 transactions. Matt was awarded the MVP of brokerage for Colliers International New Zealand.
In 2019 Matt finished in the top 5 brokers in New Zealand and achieved the “Golden Gavel” as the highest performing “Auction Broker”. Again, he completed over 100 transactions.
2020 was a record year, selling over $250 million of stock, with 99 deals in total for the year. Matt finished as the 4th highest performing broker in NZ.
Recent Transactions include:
13 William Pickering Drive, North Harbour - $17,300,000
7-19 Croftfield Lane, Wairau Valley - $17,280,000
6 Canaveral Drive, Albany - $13,000,000
44 Arrenway Drive, Albany - $15,300,000
2c William Pickering Drive. North Harbour - confidential
180-184 Target Road, Wairau Valley - $13,000,000
71 Apollo Drive, Albany - $17,550,000
124 Bush Road, North Harbour - $14,950,000
229 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany - $33,000,000
34-41 Poland Road, Wairau Valley - $15m circa
1-11 Parkway Drive, Albany - $21,000,000
44 Arrenway Drive, Albany - $15,300,000
30 Apollo Drive, Albany - $12,942,000
155 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley - $11,500,000
53 Paul Matthews Road, North Harbour - $5,610,000
7 Armstrong Road, North Harbour - $7,400,000
Director | Commercial
Janet is a Director at Colliers North Shore located in Takapuna and received the prestigious Women in Property award from the Property Council in 2019.
Janet was awarded Rookie of the Year in 2005, Marketer of the Year in 2013 and promoted to Director in 2016.
Janet specialises in office and retail sales and leasing, and investment sales. She is also a Board executive on the Takapuna Beach Business Association (TBBA) and previously on the Board of the Business North Harbour business association. Janet was also the first female President of the Pinnacle Ski Club in Ruapehu. Her connections are extensive, and with over 15 years at Colliers International Janet is well respected within the industry. Janet is passionate about commercial property and is one of the leading commercial brokers in Auckland.
See LinkedIn Profile at https://www.linkedin.com/pub/janet-marshall/a/27a/a98
Janet's previous transactions include:
- Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC)
- Primepac Ltd
- The Warehouse Group
- New Zealand Defence Force
- The Skin Institute
- Transaction Services Group
- Kalmar Construction Ltd
- Medical Assurance Society
- The Crate
- New Zealand Drug Detection Agency
- Inland Revenue Department
- Property Partners
- Vision Accounting
- Ministry of Education
- Advanced Management Systems (AMS)
- McLaughlin Law
- Automobile Association
- Straker Translations
- Carter Holt Harvey
- Goodwin Turner Commercial Lawyers
- Smartpay NZ Ltd
- New Zealand Institute of Education
- Waitemata District Health Board
- Invenco Group Limited
- Leading Edge Telecom
- North Harbour Business Association
- IMS Health
- CCH NZ Ltd
- Northern Health School
- 12, 25 Corban Avenue, Albany
- B4, 34 Triton Drive
- B1, 59 Apollo Drive
- 1/3 and 2/3 Cowley Place, Rosedale
- 18 Cowley Place, Rosedale
- 120 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley
- Unit 6/39 Apollo Drive, Rosedale
- Unit B1, 34 Triton Drive, Rosedale
- Unit 1, 31 Northcroft Street, Takapuna
- Unit 106F Bush Road, North Harbour
- 8B, 331 Rosedale Road, North Harbour
- 3 Milford Road, Milford
- D4, 14-22 Triton Drive, Rosedale
- 38B William Pickering, North Harbour
- B2, 34 Triton Drive, Rosedale
- 1A Nile Road, Milford
- 14, 100 Don McKinnon Drive, Albany
- B3 and B4, 17 Corinthian Drive, Albany
- Unit 9, 100 Don McKinnon Drive, Albany
- A1, 75 Corinthian Drive, Albany
- B3, 210 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany
- 104 Rosedale Road, Rosedale
- B4, 210 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany
- D3 and D4, 14-22 Triton Drive, Rosedale
- 11 Apollo Drive, Rosedale
- K, 39 Apollo Drive, Rosedale
- 40C Triton Drive, Rosedale
- 3A Tarndale Grove, North Harbour
- G, 4 Antares Place, Rosedale
- 2A and 2B, 331 Rosedale Road, Rosedale
- B8, 210 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany
- 46A-D Constellation Drive. Rosedale
- B3 and B4, 72 Apollo Drive, Rosedale
- 4B Argus Place, Wairau
- B3, 63 Apollo Drive, Rosedale
- D2, 63 Apollo Drive, Rosedale
- 450 Glenfield Road, Glenfield
- 2-4 Fred Thomas Drive ($60M)
- Todd Park ($33M)
- The Hub, Whakatane ($24M)
- Walton Plaza, Whangarei ($13M)
- 102 Rosedale Road, Rosedale
- Bunnings, Whakatane
- 51 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna
- 27-31 Park Road, Grafton
Associate Director | Industrial Sales & Leasing
Ryan is consistently one of the company’s top performers and has been involved in some of the largest sales and leases, design build projects on the North Shore. He specializes in mid to high-end properties, with a strong track record in both the industrial and office market.
He joined the company in 2009, having been the No. 1 industrial broker at another large property company until that point. Prospering in the closer team environment at Colliers International, he again achieved high rankings, being in the top 3 rankings for 6 consecutive years.
Believing that a shared network and open communication are in everyone’s best interest, Ryan works closely with other members of the team. He approaches the job as a problem-solver, and is known for finding solutions that outperform the obvious, and delivers the best possible result to his clients.
Shoneet has been involved in selling investment property for over 14 years and since 2015 he has been a Director in the Investment Sales Team at Colliers International, specialising in Investment & Development Sales across the wider Auckland region.
Over the past 10 years he has been one of the most successful investment sales brokers in Auckland with a track record of significant sales second to none. He has had considerable experience in dealing with international purchasers and has recently completed several deals with investors out of Asia, Europe and the Middle East. He has been involved in a number of large land sales and portfolio sales, including divestments for well-known brands like Z Energy, The Warehouse & Bunnings.
Shoneet has been the top broker in his market for both 2014 and 2015 while also placing in the top 10 brokers nationwide again for Colliers in 2016. In 2017, Shoneet transacted over $260 million of property and was ranked 2nd in New Zealand.
He was the top broker at Colliers in the 2018 financial year and a finalist for the Commercial & Industrial Salesperson of the Year award, which is judged nationwide across all agencies. In 2019, 2020 & 2021 he was ranked in the top 5 brokers nationwide for Colliers and was involved in over $300million, $325million & $500million of sales in each calendar year respectively.
Over the past five years, he has transacted over $1.5 Billion dollars in sales.
Notable Transactions over $10m include;
- Confidential Auckland Transaction (2020) - $110,000,000+
- 2-4 Fred Thomas Drive, Takapuna - $60,850,000
- Albany Industrial Land Sale (2021) - $60,000,000+
- 33 Corinthian Drive, Albany - $50,500,000
- 21 Hobill Ave, Wiri - $42,100,000
- 229 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany - $33,000,000
- Todd Industrial Park – Wellington - $33,000,000
- 9-11 Corinthian Dr, Albany - $27,340,000
- 44 Taharoto Road, Takapuna - $27,270,000
- 279-301 Lincoln Rd, Henderson - $27,000,000
- 11 Coliseum Drive, Albany - $26,700,000
- The Warehouse, Albany - $26,400,000
- LEP Childcare Portfolio- $20,775,000
- Farro Fresh/ASB Constellation Dr - $25,500,000
- Kmart Te Rapa - $23,750,000
- 1-11 Parkway Drive - $21,000,000
- Noel Leeming, Wairau Park - $19,000,000
- 5 The Warehouse Way, Northcote - $19,000,000
- 71 Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay (2021) - $17,550,000
- Rapid Labels – William Pickering Dr - $17,300,000
- 7-19 Croftfield Lane, Wairau Valley - $17,280,000
- 16 Dinning Road, Riverhead - $16,500,000
- 35-45 The Strand, Parnell - $16,100,000
- 44 Arrenway Drive, Albany (2021) - $15,300,000
- 151 Lincoln Road, Henderson - $15,250,000
- 51 Corinthian Drive, Albany - $15,150,000
- 7-21 Kawana Street, Northcote - $14,998,100
- 124 Bush Road, North Harbour - $14,950,000
- 550 Te Irirangi Drive, Botany - $14,200,000
- PlaceMakers, Albany - $14,000,000
- 24 Oteha Valley Rd Extn, Albany - $13,300,000
- 217-227 Archers Rd, Wairau Valley - $13,250,000
- 44 Arrenway Drive, Mairangi Bay - $13,117,116
- 6 Canaveral Drive, Mairangi Bay - $13,000,000
- 119-121 Onewa Road - $12,750,000
- 3 Monahan Road, Mt Wellington - $12,680,000
- 155 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley - $11,500,000
- 13 William Pickering Drive, Albany - $11,400,000
- 14-18 Lovell Court, Albany - $10,500,000
- WCDL Development on Onewa Rd - $10,250,000
Nick is an established Commercial Property Broker on the North Shore, specialising primarily in office sales and leasing from Takapuna through to Albany.
With nearly 10 Years experience, Nick is a huge asset to the commercial team, providing a wealth of knowledge and strong relationships with his clients.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Property from the University of Auckland, Nick was a fast learner into the agency role, and concludes over 40 Transactions a year including both sales and leases, giving him a strong track record to date. His calm approach and out of the box thinking helps him get the deal done before the competition, and the results are clear.
A dedicated surfer and a love for the mountains keep Nick busy on the weekends, as well as playing drums in a wedding band on a regular basis.
Always keen for a coffee and a chat, Nick is keen to hear of any opportunites, and help solve your commercial property issues.
Jack specialises in the Auckland industrial market, servicing both the leasing and sales markets. Jack has a particular focus on the North Shore region where he has formed strong relationships with property owners, buyers and tenants.
He has experience in the divestment of both tenanted and vacant industrial buildings, and has handled numerous occupier requirements.