Project Sales Consultant
License # Licensed under the REAA 2008
Sherryl is a professional project sales consultant believing communication is the key to providing excellent client service and outcomes. Sherryl’s professional and detailed approach to the overall sales process ensures that all parties are always up to date and nothing is left to chance.
Sherryl joined Colliers International in early 2015 and has worked across a range of projects including residential apartments and residential/industrial mixed dwelling. Her diverse career brings a level of experience and maturity that has seen her become one of Colliers high performing residential sales consultants.
Sherryl is currently involved in the successful sell down of Risland Albany. A three building development, comprising of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments totalling 141 units.
- Alexandra Park, Epsom | Stage One & Stage Two - 2015/2016/2017 | under construction
- SKHY, Eden Terrace | Stage Two - 2016 - Completed Q3 2019
- SALT, Mount Maunganui - 2017 - Completing Q2 2020
- Boathouse Bay, Snells Beach - 2017 - under construction
- Lucas 18, Albany - 2017 - Completed Q1 2018
- Kerepeti, Hobsonville - 2018 - Completed Q1 2019