Retail and Leasing Broker
License # 20068817 | Licensed under the REAA 2008
Tim specialises in retail sales and leasing in the wider Wellington market, dealing in all aspects of the sector from boutique and high end fashion to large format retail. He has an extensive national and international database of tenants and tenant representatives which combined with his in depth knowledge of the local market delivers results for his clients. Tim’s strength lies in his ability to match client requirements to on market and off market opportunities and he has the relationships throughout Wellington to ensure results are achieved.
Having acted in both portfolio management and lease advisory roles Tim understands that property is often not the core business of his clients and customers and his communication skills and expertise across leasing and sales of property enable him to add value.
Notable Sales Transactions Include:
• 27-31 Bay Road ($5,300,000)
• 191 Adelaide Road ($975,000)
• Unit 3, 131 Park Road ($671,000)
• 3-5 George Street ($7,000,000)
• 107-121 Adelaide Road ($10,100,000)
• 19 Hatatai Road ($610,000)
• 181 Rongotai Road ($980,000)
• 33 Kaiwharawhara Road ($720,000)
• 80 Chapel Street ($1,700,000)
• 6 Edward Street ($2,490,000)
• 15-19 Pirie Street ($2,200,000)
• 132 Hutt Road ($4,500,000)
• 28 Adelaide Road ($6,200,000)
• 216 Cuba Street ($1,850,000)
• 46 Bay Road ($6,500,000)
Notable Lease Transactions Include:
• M.I NZT (89m²)
• Wellington Boxing gym (194m²)
• Thermashield (450m²)
• Chemsafety (90m²)
• Sugar Flour (96m²)
• Idein Ltd (70m²)
• Technofix (42m²)
• Macpan (140m²)
• POS Technology (189m²)
• Elliot Creative Limited (130m²)
• Dunbar Sloane Limited (665m²)
• Literacy Aotearoa Wellington (220m²)
• Kia Ora Metal Industries Limited (896m²)
• Embassy of Timor-Leste (328m²)
• QD Trading Limited (40m²)
• Hirepool Limited (3,120m²)
• Electoral Commission
• Vidaspace Limited (200m²)
• POW Studios (230m²)
• Solari Architects (460m²)
• Frank Advice (149m²)
• New Zealand Data (360m²)
• Arc Physio (150m²)
• K&G Private (55m²)
• 69-71 Willis Street (136m²)
• 23 Kent Terrace (215m²)
• 3 Holland Street (292m²)
• 52 Victoria Street (81m²)
• 57 Willis Street (467m²)
• 100 Molesworth Street (366m²)
Bachelor of Science (BSc) majoring in Land Planning and Development, and a Post Graduate Diploma of Science (PGdipSci) in Surveying (University of Otago).
Licensed under the REA 2008
Sam has worked for Colliers since 2006 and specialises in sales and leasing in the Te Aro precinct. Sam quickly builds relationships with both property owners, tenants and potential buyers and has based his business on focusing on one area.
Each year, Sam completes many sales and leasing transactions by establishing good relationships and creating a strong profile in the Te Aro market.
Before working at Colliers Sam attended Wellington College and the University of Otago to gain a Commerce degree. After five years living and working in Sydney, Sam returned home and has been
working at Colliers International since.
Commercial & Investment Sales
Alistair has been involved in finance and property in Wellington for over 30 years. Originally choosing a career in banking Alistair worked for several major financial institutions mainly in the area of commercial and corporate funding including property finance for corporate and high net worth clients.
From 2000 Alistair has undertaken agency work mainly in the sale of properties in the greater Wellington area specialising in the negotiating of high value assets both on and off market. Alistair has held senior positions at major international agencies including Director of Capital Markets at CBRE.
This combination of finance and property experience has given Alistair a unique and in depth knowledge of the Wellington commercial property market