License # 10016835 | Licensed under the REAA 2008
Tim’s areas of expertise are:
• Hutt Valley and Industrial sales and leasing
Tim commenced work as a valuer upon graduating in 1983. He worked in a range of management roles with Prudential from 1986 finishing as Associate Director-Property in 1995. Development and Consultancy 1995/1996 and Agency from 1996.
• Multiple developments including a major regional shopping centre
• Tim established an agency team from scratch to a team of 11
• Numerous leasing and sales transactions since 1985
• Registered as a valuer in 1987
Recent Sales Transactions Include:
- 11-13 Gough Street ($8,105,000)
- 58-60 Tory Street ($7,500,000)
- Lot 6, 410 Eastern Hutt Road ($6,320,000)
- 132 Hutt Road ($4,500,000)
- 7-9 Parliament Street ($2,600,000)
- 401 Hutt Road ($2,500,000)
- 140 Hutt Road ($2,475,000)
- 226 Cambridge Terrace ($2,200,000)
- 1115 High Street ($1,950,000)
- 477-495 Hutt Road ($1,500,000)
- Lot 3 Thomas Neal Crescent ($1,610,000)
- 2 Broken Hill Road ($1,200,000)
- 71 The Esplanade ($1,100,000)
- 14 Petone Avenue ($1,000,000)
- Lot 13,14 Thomas Neal Crescent ($1,037,500)
- 181 Rongotai Road ($980,000)
- Unit 2, 4 Glover Street ($970,000)
- 47 Hutt Road ($847,500)
- 25-27 Dante Road ($760,000)
- 1 Patricia Grove ($760,000)
- 4 Te Puni Street ($700,00)
- 2 Du Pont & 15 Thomas Neal ($585,000)
- 4 Hollands Crescent ($520,000)
- 12 George Daniels Drive ($491,175)
- 10 Cornish Street ($450,000)
- 17-21 George Daniels Drive ($390,000)
- 17 Dante Road ($373,885)
- 7 Dante Road ($361,000)
- 9-13 Dante Road ($337,600)
- 21-23 Dante Road ($333,000)
- Lot 10,12 Dante Road ($293,760)
- 5 Dante Road ($280,000)
- 41 Thomas Neal Crescent ($274,000)
- 49 Birch Street ($218,000)
- 5 George Daniels Drive ($190,000)
- Lot 71 George Daniels Drive ($150,000)
- 7 George Daniels Drive ($150,000)
- Lot 9, Dante Road ($146,575)
- Lot 9, 2 George Daniels ($125,725)
- Waikanae Beach Motel
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Memberships & Involvements
Licensed under REAA 2008
Sales & Leasing Broker
Kieran joined Colliers International in 2014. He specialises in the sales and leasing of industrial properties Wellington wide, becoming one of the senior brokers with Colliers and established in his market.
Kieran concludes a high number of transactions ranging from leasing both small or large industrial properties to selling high value warehouses and development sites.
By specialising in Industrial Kieran has a depth of market knowledge and strong relationships with his clients and customers.
Prior to joining Colliers, Kieran had worked as a Business Analyst in Wellington and London and has played representative cricket for a number of years.
Sales and Leasing Broker
Ben has been in Wellington for the since 2011 after moving over from the UK. Having studied Material Science at Birmingham University Ben moved into the a sales position in the Gold Industry where he honed his negotiation skills and the ability to build commercial relationships in a competitive market.
Upon moving to New Zealand Ben spent time in sales roles in both the hospitality and health and fitness industries, building connections and contacts in the local Wellington market. From here Ben moved into commercial real estate at NAI Harcourts before shifting to the Colliers fold.
Ben has helped forge a solid Industrial sales and leasing team in Wellington which continues to move from strength to strength.
Sales and Leasing Broker
Janette Specialises in both sales and leasing in the Hutt Valley.
She has a thorough knowledge of the Hutt Valley market particularly Petone, Alicetown, Central Hutt and Melling with a specific focus on large oﬃce and retail leasing.
She has recently been involved with large oﬃce leasing in Porirua and Lower Hutt to MBIE and Kiwibank.
Janette is a member of a small commercial and industrial team who work collaboratively to cover the market to provide a professional service to clients and customers