Colliers is proud to present 1550 Avon Valley Road, Waihopai Valley, Marlborough.
- Located within 52km of Blenheim CBD in 1050mm - 1250mm rainfall area
- 1165ha in three titles
- Extensive development in the last three years. Subdivided into 39 blocks with a high standard of fencing, reliable stock water and well tracked for ease of access and stock movement
- Good balance of aspect and contour with approx 70 hectares of workable downs and flats. The majority of the property lies between 400 - 600 MASL rising to approx 750 MASL
- Covered yards, three stand RB wool shed (850NP), numerous outbuildings, airstrip and fertiliser bin, cattle yards, four bedroom dwelling, three bedroom and two bedroom cottages
- Productive Romney composite ewes weaning 150% with the majority of lambs finished. Hoggets mated. Angus and Angus x breeding cows
- Several outdoor recreation and hunting opportunities with an array of wildlife frequenting the property with DOC land on two boundaries
A seldom opportunity offering farming scale, forestry establishment or carbon farming in the Marlborough region.
For a full Information Memorandum, please contact Andy Poswillo.
Ref #: 20640039
- Contact our experts for details on this transaction.