Nestled high on the Bendigo Terraces is this iconic vineyard property with lifestyle potential that provides expansive views to the north in what is regarded as one of the region's premium wine-growing locations.
The vineyard sits on a natural terrace and is surrounded by multiple renowned vineyards and wine producers. Initially planted in 2001 and currently leased to a high-profile wine company, this property offers passive returns along with an untapped potential to establish a private lifestyle oasis in the heart of Central Otago.
Key features of the property are:
• 12.2780 hectares of northwest-facing freehold land on an elevated terrace
• 8.27 hectares of premium vineyard planted mostly in pinot noir also containing syrah and pinot gris vines
• Average production of 57.49 tonnes of grapes since 2019
• Expansive northerly views with lifestyle potential subject to council consent
• Reliable water for both irrigation and domestic use with an allocation of 420,000 litres per day
• 66sqm corrugated iron three-bay shed offering two open bays and one enclosed
• Current long-term lease in place offering a passive return
A property like this is seldom offered to the market and provides the astute buyer with the unique opportunity to acquire a slice of Central Otago gold.
For Sale by Deadline Private Treaty closing on or before: 4pm, Tuesday 12 September 2023 (unless sold prior)
- Contact our experts for details on this transaction