Colliers are pleased to present 41 Murrays Road, Rapaura, Marlborough.
- Located in tightly held Rapaura, in a proven and highly desirable viticultural location on the premium fertile soils of the Wairau Plains
- Planted in internationally acclaimed Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, the certified organic vineyard is currently leased, providing a hands free investment. Becoming contract and lease free after vintage 2023 and with organic wine receiving premium returns, a long term lease could be renegotiated if so desired
- Built in 2017, the building was designed as a residence and consented for commercial use. Currently occupied by a Chiropractic business. Could be converted to a residence or leased if required
- Totaling 230m², two secure sheds with concrete floors and power provide storage and rental opportunity
- The 8.25ha property is located within close proximity to Blenheim CBD, several winery restaurants and cellar doors and a short commute to the Marlborough Sounds
- A seldom opportunity to acquire a certified organic vineyard with multiple income streams in a highly desirable and sought after location in the heart of Marlborough’s internationally acclaimed wine region
For further information please contact the exclusive marketing agent, Andy Poswillo. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
Boundary lines are indicative only.
Ref #: 20764557
- Contact our experts for details on this transaction.