- For sale
Comprising a total land area of 9.8870 hectares on the north-facing hillside along McFelin Road, this property offers the ability for a new owner to immediately start the building process with building and resource consents issued (including approved plans) for a new dwelling in an elevated position. In addition, the vineyard comprises 5.55 hectares of established vines which are mostly pinot noir accompanied also by pinot gris and chardonnay, offering a passive income with a lease in place to a highly regarded Central Otago wine producer.
The location, aspect and contours provide privacy and expansive north-facing views of the Pisa Range and surrounding landscape while making it an ideal location for premium grape growing.
The property is serviced by two separate water takes, each currently supplying the water storage pond on the property for irrigation. One is an established supply from a bore shared with multiple properties and the other is a take from the stream at the base of the property.
Key features include:
• 9.8870 hectares of freehold title
• Council building and resource consents for a new dwelling
• Approved house plans
• 5.55 hectares of established vines
• Multiple irrigation/water sources
• North-facing aspect and elevated views
• Vineyard lease in place giving a passive return
• Established infrastructure including power, water and frost protection on the property
This offering provides so much that encompasses the dream Central Otago vineyard lifestyle with a lot of the leg work completed for an immediate build.
For Sale by Negotiation