- For sale
- Located in the proven and desirable Awatere sub-region in Marlborough's internationally acclaimed wine region
- 40.6ha planted in Marlborough's flagship Sauvignon Blanc including 9.8ha planted 2023 and 22.5ha planted 2017. An additional 12ha of flat bare land provides further development opportunity
- The vineyard has been developed to a high standard with north/south orientation on an elevated terrace allowing good airflow movement and sunshine hours with frost fans strategically placed throughout the property
- 90,000m³ storage dam with irrigation consents exp 2049 provide summer security and sufficient water for further development
- Well supported with a 380m² (2005) four bedroom dwelling, numerous sheds and outbuildings
- Offering scale with further development opportunity, proven production history and recognition of the desirable wine style and characteristics produced, this vineyard is well worthy of consideration
For further information or to make a time to view this property please contact Andy Poswillo.